Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jim Gilchrist begging for money, says people have stopped gi

stopped giving, now I wonder why that is? hmmmm?

email, second seeking funds in one week.

---

MINUTEMEN: "ROLL CALL" IS HERE!

Dear Minuteman Supporter,

This message is so important I rushed it to you today! And your immediate response is crucial! On behalf of Minutemen across the country, I want to thank you for your support of our movement to secure America’s borders. Your past contributions have enabled us to do much. In fact, many analysts have given the Minutemen much credit for once blocking the Amnesty scheme. I’m glad that our hard-working volunteers are getting some credit for all they’ve done to help fight the scourge of illegal immigration... it’s truly good news. Much of that is due to the support of concerned Americans like you. So thank you so much for your help.

Unfortunately, the bad news is that in recent months some of our supporters have stopped giving to our cause. Perhaps it’s because many people incorrectly believe that the immigration crisis has been “solved.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess Huckabilly is not paying his expenses anymore!!!

he has a lot of "Issues" . Just look at the tone of that letter . What a jerk .
    Great post btw
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I guess it's time for Jim Gilchrist to get a real job!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Since Gilchrest thinks Huckaboo is so great, Gilchrist can cash in his retirement plan to donate himself.

As soon as Huckabillery drops out, it wouldn't surprise me if Gilchrist will hook up with Juan Hernandez to help out McLame's immigration policy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry Jim.........Ask "Huck's Army" for donations.

I received one of those e-mails today also.

Banned
    Is Gilchrest for real?

What a nut case

Re: Jim Gilchrist begging for money, says people have stoppe

[size=150][[b]Unfortunately, the bad news is that in recent months some of our supporters have stopped giving to our cause. Perhaps it's because many people incorrectly believe that the immigration crisis has been “solved.â€

If any one looks at the delegate counts then John McCain is far ahead of Romney. If you look at he votes the gap is much smaller. If you look at the amount John McCain got and add half of Huckabees votes to Romney he wins over McCain. Gilchrest helped Huckabee draw votes from Romney leading to a McCain win.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast