Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jim Gilchrist Loses In Court, Must Pay Attorney Fees

Last week Gilcrhist’s partner, Steve Eichler, had a nearly identical frivolous defamation lawsuit struck down. This week it was Jim Gilcrhist’s turn. The Attorney representing Barbara Coe, Dave Klehm, who filed his fee petition concurrently with his motion, was awarded $9,100 in attorneys’ fees!

Attorney Daniel Lula representing the Minuteman Project Board Members, Deborah Courtney and Marvin Stewart will be filing a petition asking for a similar amount of money. This is a lot of money for Jim Gilchrist because he gets very little money in donations these days. By his own admission, he’s already burned through hundreds of thousands of dollars in fruitless litigation against Patriots.

Chelene Nightingale of Save Our State, and I were served much later than the others so we have not yet had our day in court. We expect these frivolous lawsuits to be thrown out by the exact same Judges. Jim Gilchrist will again, pay our Attorney fees! Since I obtained free representation under my insurance coverage, this isn’t costing me a single dime.

So Jim Gilchrist is paying for all these Attorney’s fee’s, including the expense of his own Attorney’s for filing these frivolous lawsuits. Anyone that has ever given Jim Gilchrist money in the past, needs to realize that it has all been pissed down the drain by a self indulgent con-man.

The California court system really looks down on malicious prosecutions and the abuse of the court system. Jim Gilchrist lied in his defamation suits claiming the defendants, myself included, posted a photo of his drivers license on the Internet, along with threats of violence towards him. This is an outright lie, it has never happened to him, and he is unable to bring any evidence of it happening to the court. Idiot!

For more on Jim Gilchrist, click here.
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?cat=83

[quote] News from the MINUTEMAN PROJECT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Second Frivolous Defamation Suit Against Patriots Deborah Courtney, Marvin Stewart and Paul Sielski Stricken; Jim Gilchrist’s Suit Follows the Same Path As That Of His Associate Stephen Eichler

Santa Ana, Calif. – July 29, 2008 – Judge Randell Wilkinson of the Orange County Superior Court today struck Minuteman founder Jim Gilchrist’s defamation suit against Minutemen Deborah Courtney, Marvin Stewart and Paul Sielski as a “strategic lawsuit against public participation.â€

Justice is served. That's the news we expected, glad you let us know Watchdog.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank goodness. Now we just need the same ruling for Brook and Chelene too.

Perhaps after Mr. Gilchrist finishes paying for this mess he created and his attempt to silence other patriots that he disagrees with, he will sit down and shut up?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although I don't know much about the content of these lawsuits, I suspect Gilcrist and Eichler may be suffering from too much Southwestern sun.

April
    Good to hear!

I got a nasty email from him tonight. He says he wants to sue me next.

Can you believe that a guy that just lost two lawsuits in one week would threaten to sue me because I don't like him or support him?

W

Tell I'd like to be next since I've told Danielle Bologna to please stay away from his group. I hope she gets the message from Cara and if she needs any further information I'll give it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Can you believe that a guy that just lost two lawsuits in one week would threaten to sue me because I don't like him or support him?

W
    HaHa , None of us care for him anymore . Is he going to Sue us all ? No way , He's washed up and he did it to himself . Or it was done by Mike Huckabee , how ever you may care to view his foolish and backstabbing of his fellow Minute Men .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Don't sweat it William. You already know for FACT that us ALIPACers would go nuts if he even tried this useless, laughable tactic!

In fact, I DARE him to follow through on his threat!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast