Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jobs Americans won't do?

Help wanted ad in local newspaper.
    Are these the jobs Americans will not do? Many are no experience necessary and must be Bilingual.

Ad Heading: European Fitness Center. Description: European Fitness Center. Office staff/ Health club staff full or part time. Bilingual. Will train. 775-826-4711. Contact Information:-------

Ad Heading: Now Hiring for Bilingual Office Assistant
    Description: Now Hiring for Bilingual Office Assistant/ Health club staff positions. No experience necessary. Call Simon at -------

Ad Heading: Dave Newell Roofing solicita Description: Dave Newell Roofing solicita personal para tile y comp roofers. Pago buen dinero. Debe tener su propia herramienta y transportaciĆ³n. TambiĆ©n se solicita ayudantes de roofers. Por favor llame al ------ al celular de Dave Contact Information:

Ad Heading: Printing Press Operator. Description: Printing Press Operator. Minimum 3 years experience. Multilith 1650. Dependable, hard worker, full time. Will train.

Red Robin Sparks is hiring NOW!
    WE are hiring all kitchen positions for all shifts. Please call ------- to det up an interview. Some English a plus, but it is not mandatoruy.

Se solicitz ninera para cuidar a ninos que van a escuela dea ano redondo y que vivir in casa. Inglish no requerdo. Para mas imformacion llamar al---------

Locatin change people needed on call. Day or swing shift. Must be bilingual Call--------

http://ahoranews.com/clasificados.php?actu=1

All American citizens should be outraged. This is America, speak English. If you speak a second language, good for you. Job requirements in this country should never list as a condition of employment...Bilingual.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Se solicitz ninera para cuidar a ninos que van a escuela dea ano redondo y que vivir in casa. Inglish no requerdo. Para mas imformacion llamar al---------
    A live-in nanny to take the children to school. If they cannot speak English, do they have a legal drivers license?

I called several senators offices and none of them could provide me with a list of the jobs that Americans wont do. I was told several times there is no such list.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

That should be on the cover of every newspaper in America. Discriminating against Americans right here in America, it's sabotage!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I see this "must speak Spanish" stuff all the time. It's gotten to the point they are going to force you to learn Spanish if you want a job at all. I'm tired of the "bi-lingual" stuff. LOTS of people are "bi-lingual".....they just don't speak Spanish. It's just pretty disgusting to see English isn't required.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those job ads look like the same ones in my local papers.Bilingual for everything from phlebotomists to legal secretaries.Our coin changer machines even have a spanish option.It is a sad day in America when the WHOLE country (at least the legal population) is being forced to bend to a group that makes up less than 15% of the population of 300,000,000.
    PS- how pathetic do you have to be to require IN/OUT on doors be bilingual.If you can't figure out how to get in or out a store then you should wear a crash helmet 24/7.

[/quote]

A live-in nanny to take the children to school. If they cannot speak English, do they have a legal drivers license?

.[/quote]

I have always wondered what kind of parents would allow an illegal alien to care for their children.

There is no way you can really check them out. You wouldn't anything about them. If they can't speak English, how is your child going to speak or understand it.

You know it is taking a chance to leave your child with anyone - even a 'trusted' friend these days - but an illegal????

I just don't get it.

Ditto here. Look at the paper; bilingual, bilingual. Scores of bilingual teachers needed at the schools. Many many businesses say 'Se habla espanol.' Yesterday I saw a crudely painted sign outside a business that said 'bilingual asst. needed.'

BUT I think this takes the cake. On this store there is one of those moving signs that says, WE SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!
    The words appear on the black strip above the little girl but the light turned green before I could get it.

All of the business I mentioned are run by Americans. They want Spanish speaking employees to service their Hispanic clients. The paper mentioned was at the clinic that was 98% Hispanic patients and all the workers, except one was Hispanic.
    The one other thing that caught my attentions was all the children there to be treated had medicaid cards. And there were containers of hand disinfectiive all over the place and all the employers wore gloves and the clipboards and pens were cleaned with a disinfective tissue. It was all too unreal to me.
    This was a county run clinic, dental and medical.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I see this "must speak Spanish" stuff all the time. It's gotten to the point they are going to force you to learn Spanish if you want a job at all. I'm tired of the "bi-lingual" stuff. LOTS of people are "bi-lingual".....they just don't speak Spanish. It's just pretty disgusting to see English isn't required.
    That's so wrong. THEY should be learning English...not vice versa. Actually, they shouldn't even be here at all!!!!!!!

Geez....so now all Americans have to learn Spanish if we want a job???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast