Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe, American" Challenges the Presidential Candidates

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

interesting video . I have a thought on all the oil sitting under Federal lands . Have the "Moonbats" we have in office already mortgaged it ? Seeing how our government is the cfr and tri-lat everything is for sale as they want to break us apart . Look at what "They" give us for national candidates . Pretty poor imo . Dictator Bush should have been jailed long time ago , But ! That oil will Never be drilled as long as we vote as Idiots
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Love it Love it! Thanks for posting!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Great posting Jimpasz! I'm impressed with Joe American! Does he espouse too much common sense for our politicians?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Joe American has the right ideas, but I wonder if he's being a bit niave. I'm sure he realizes that American politics are not that honest and never again will they do what's best for all of us. Our leaders and future leaders are in the pockets of the globalists and will refuse to do what's right. It's the Builderberg group that decides who our leaders will be and what their agendas will include, not the American citizens. They use their mass media against all those who disagree with them. This country is no longer free and our elections are a mere symbol of what we once had. Period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)