Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain...in one (long) sentence

How in the world can the Republican Party get saddled with a nutcase whack-job who knows nothing about economics, is so anti-capitalist he uses "profit" as a term of derision, has never run a business or had any job outside of government, will raise taxes, is so stupid that he believes "stopping global warming" is worth destroying the American economy, won't drill ANWR to alleviate our energy deficit, won't appoint strict constructionist justices, won't protect marriage, would throttle free speech given another opportunity, hasn’t protected the borders in his 26 years in Congress, will give amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens, is beloved by the New York Times in addition to other liberal media, and lives in a delusionary world of rage and self-appointed war hero vanity?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Answer: He supports open borders, and free trade.

Good enough for globalist capitalists.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Don't worry, or maybe worry more, McCain will not win the White House. Hillary will probably be the Dem nominee, Obama will be her VP, McCain will have Huckabee. Can you see that matchup???
    Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the best the Repubs have to offer!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I've been wondering about something and this is as good a place to say it as any. I have a very good friend who has followed politics his entire life. He is a staunch Democrat. I distinctly remember him saying to me last Easter, which is the last time I saw him, that he could not understand why John McCain did not leave the Republican party after what they did to him during the 2000 election. Do you suppose this might be his revenge?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I read somewhere that that was a possibility. Doesn't take much to piss him off.

McCain was a plant...I think McCain himself was caught off guard when he won FLA! But it didn't take him long to pick up the mantle of the R Party and say that he "ASSUMED" THAT HE WOULD BE THE NOMINEE"!

There must have been a lot of back room deals going on between Iowa and Fla! Nothing made any sense, including Giuliani, who didn't even bother to campaign!

I think they pulled McCain out of the attic because he was: a) Pro-illegal and authored the Amnesty bill; and, b) he was a so-called 'War Hero'! I guess the RNC thought McCain was a double hitter! What they ended up with, however, was a no-hit loser!

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Hillary will probably be the Dem nominee, Obama will be her VP
    Even scarier to think about:
    If that comes to play out for real, and someone offs Hillary, that would make Obama president in the end.

Just my 2 cents. Although with the shrinking dollar, that equals out to about 1.7 cents