Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain is reponsible for illegal alien crimes in AZ

Illegal aliens are molesting, raping, killing, seriously injuring, killing, and murdering Americans in numbers that would shock most people - if they knew.

See the crime sections in THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
    http://www.usillegalaliens.com/
    and peruse some of the reports in Victims of Illegal Alien Crime, VOIAC
    http://www.voiac.org/
    (If you really want to be ticked off, go to the victims section and sort by sex crimes and see what they are doing to the children.)

I'm tired of playing nice. When a politician puts the interests of illegal foreign nationals above those of citizens, it is direct violation of the Constitution they swore to uphold and defend and is treason.

I've made a "Traitor Poster" for the Governor of Colorado - another traitor.

I would like to make one for traitor McCain but I don't have enough pictures of Arizona citizens who were killed or murdered by illegal aliens.

Are there any patriots in Arizona who can help me track some down?

If you'd like a copy of my traitor poster for CO Governor Bill Ritter (or Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid) send me a private e-mail. They are a pdf of about 300KB. If you'd like one for a different traitor in your state, also contact me. They are easy to create but I would need some help in tracking down the pictures of the victims.

Yeah I didn't like tax Ritter when I lived there. He had a bad habit, when he was the DA of letting illegal alien drug smugglers off with agricultural trespass.

When my Senators helped craft the McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill, I had huge signs made, magnetic, for the sides and back of my car. They read: Saxby and Johnny are Traitors.

I will never know the amount of eyes that caught sight of those signs. I even drove around the streets when church was let out, the one that Johnny and his wife attended. The amount of free press by a car sign is enormous - all you have to do is travel to work and run errands and you are protesting at the same time.

Chambliss was in a runoff - I voted for the Libertarian. He came close to losing although he was very popular. Isakson is running virtually unopposed unfortunately.

It is kind of a "Can you hear me now" - and I'm getting ready to come up with a new sign for Isakson. Heerree's Johnny - amnesty supporter.

Anybody have any idea on how fast they would arrest you and what they would charge you with if one started passing out traitor posters in the Senate Office Building or a State House? I wonder if the ACLU would take the case?