Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain Still Doesn't Get It On Illegal Immigration

I am watching Greta Van Sustren interview John McCain on Fox. She just brought up illegal immigration. His response was that he will secure the border first (approved by border state governors) and a temporay work visa strategy. He said he will handle the 12-20 million illegals already in this country compassionately after the border is secured (interpretation - amnesty). I guess his temporary work visas are for people to come to the US, never leave and await for the next big amnesty.

unfortunately, that is the real McCain...... he is in the pocket of certain industries who "need" cheap labor, to hell with Americans and legal residents... but then, Obama is the WORST among the current candidates....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

All three candidates should be running for the president of Mexico... Who needs a president of the U.S. that only has compassion for foreign criminals who broke into our country illegally? These candidates have very little or no compassion for how American citizens are suffering, thanks to this over-whelming uncontrolled invasion. These people are invading our country illegally, and should be shown no compassion at all... They are criminals and they need to leave immediately, and never be rewarded AMNESTY ever!....All three candidates are doing a good job at ignoring the will of the American people... All three candidates seem to think that this foreign invasion and the takeover of our country is a wonderful thing...All three candidates are TRAITORS to America and the American people!

The only ones left in race are the ones the CFR,and big money want us to have. So it won't matter who gets the vote, we lose, and they win.

That's what I don't understand about about my neighbors, and friends, and aquaintances, is they look at me like cattle when I get on about this. Oh yes, and it usually starts with them asking, who are you voting for.

Out of three that are left, I think I'll vote for Mickey Mouse. At least with him, there's a reason to laugh. The other three, make me want to regurgitate.

John McCain most certainly does not "get it" on illegal immigration. Americans just don't want the borders secured "first" they (we) demand that the borders are secured PERIOD -- with no form of amnesty.

This is one big reason why many conservatives are still very cool and uncommitted to the McCain candidacy, even with the extreme left wing Obama leading the Democrats.

I'll focus my efforts on Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the thing...

Here's the thing. McCain is a NEW WORLD ORDER NEO CON and has NO interest in borders period. They want the North American Union ...and that is why the borders are open. Why build a fence that won't be used? They want no fences anywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Same here. I think Republican congressional candidate, Gregg Harper of Mississippi, is worthy of our support.

See: Madison pushes Harper to Victory
    www.onlinemadison.com/main.asp?SectionI ... M=18843.01

And: Gregg Harper for Congress
    www.greggharperforcongress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    John McCain most certainly does not "get it" on illegal immigration. Americans just don't want the borders secured "first" they (we) demand that the borders are secured PERIOD -- with no form of amnesty.

This is one big reason why many conservatives are still very cool and uncommitted to the McCain candidacy, even with the extreme left wing Obama leading the Democrats.

Actually he does get it. If he keeps the border open so cheap labor can continue to flood our nation, then he gets a real good kickback. If he doesn't, his career is over. Big indutrial money will make sure of that.

Sometimes I wonder if McCain really DOESN'T get it on ILLEGAL immigration or he simply STONEWALLS the issue!