Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TRASVINA: It must address both legal immigration and illegal immigration together.
    In other words "WE WANT AMNESTY".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    John Tresvina of MALDEF and janet muguria of LARaza is all about one thing

THE HISPANIC PEOPLE and no one else
    Let's define that ever greater.....all they care about is MEXICANS. They just use the word HISPANIC to get more sympathy and not seem to racist. Neither group cares about HISPANICS and most all HISPANICS are embarrassed to be associated with Mexicans.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Yeah i saw the Nerd . Went and had a shot of skyy ,came back and he was still on He says "They're moving the country forward ". Yip's this guy is a huge tool . Illegals are only Killing my Country .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

The MAJORITY of the American people do not want immigration reform, we want immigration ENFORCEMENT!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

AE

I think they just say the same bull over and over because this is what has been brainwashed into their heads. It sort of reminded me of the brief interview with that weirdly smiling woman at the Texas FLDS by Fox news. She stood there with that stationary smile and said the same stuff over and over "we just want our children back", he looked like that "Americans want a path to citizenship".

Maybe they think that if they say it enough, they will be able to convince the rest of us this is what we want too????...............
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Duncan Hunter didn't win. The three remaining candidates Senators Clinton, Senator Obama and Senator McCain, have supported comprehensive immigration reform, as do the majority of the American people, Lou.
    Cheap spin. But if this OBL zealot actually believes Clinton, Obama and McCain "won" because of their support of amnesty, he is living on another planet. Don't forget that McCain dodges and hides his stance on amnesty and keeps saying he is for "border security" while the other two basically do the same. And as the CIS commissioned poll recently revealed, most Americans are clueless as to the candidates real stances on amnesty.

And if polls are worded neutrally and phrased with proper context with attrition as an alternative, enforcement/attrition wins easily with the American people. The New York Times and other polls from biased, liberal sources that ostensibly show support for "earned legalization" are flawed and do not offer attrition as a logical, humane alternative to amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His eyes revealed an unhappy empty soul repeating the same lines he rehearsed over and over. He is not speaking for Americans.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

he looked drunk or high on something

MW
    Me thinks Mr. Trasvina has been smoking a wee bit of that crack coming in from Mexico.

I don't even know why Lou has the man on his show. The man is so drone and uncreative. On second thought, maybe that is the reason Lou has him on.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12