Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Johnny Sutton on Hannity (I was shocked)

This SOB had Johnny sutton on, and TOTALLY let that fool skate.

I was SHOCKED at this farce of an interview. What a shame. He simply propped up Sutton, and gave him "leading" softballs to whack at, and simply let johnny boy spew every lie he wanted to.

Bad form Sean.

H.

you mean SH did this or a guest host?

well, since i didnt know he was being on, im sure i missed it, but what kind simple questions were asked and how simple was it

This putz simply let sutton talk. He initially parroted every one of suttons own talking points, prior to turning johnny loose.

I totally exected this host was doing a rope-a-dope, since it was so "obvious" that he was leading sutton on. But he simply went on and on with pass after pass.

Yes (to someone else query), this was a sub host. I can only listen with a half ear most of the time, but I think this was some talk show putz from Fargo or somewhere like that.

H.

So everyone send Sean an email and ask him not to have todays host on again.

No suprise here Husker, I gave up on talk radio. Don't take me wrong, I still listen and surf the stations, but,,,,,,,,,,I do not expect much. We cannot expect these guys to cut their own throats. I believe we only get about 80% of the scoop. The other 20% will not be put forward. It would be to dangerous for talk radio.

I like SH for his efforts towards our troops, after that he is a mouthpiece for the Republicans. I was a Republican for damn near 30 yrs. I am now a "free radical."

We have built up the conservatives in Washington time and time again, allways to be let down. Remember the "Contract with America?" Broken! The elections of 2006, a sham! George Bush, the conservatives conservative? Right!

SH was talking about Scooter Libby while our Comrade Senators were implementing the National Farm Animal ID Act! This one has been way under the radar! Up with the Patriot Act? If this was so patriotic you could call it something else and still get plenty of support.

We can still use talk radio to our advantage, but we must think outside of the box. JMHO

Vote the "old so-and-so's" out of office.

"It was so cold the other morning I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets."

I wouldn't doubt it that Hannity was gotton to by the Bush Bots and was told that Johnny's side of the story has to be told to offset the rising sediment against Bush for not pardoning Ramos and Compean after pardoing Libby.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Traitor Sutton should serve out the sentences of Ramos and Campeon. In solitary.

Hannity is a complete bushbot with that repulsive "Great American" act.

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Was this on the TV fox show or was it a radio interview...because the one yesterday on the radio was not Sean it was a fill in host...and it was disgusting
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast