Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    What must be done:

4. Fire the agents that testified against them.

Ken

This has already happened, vasquez, juarez and one other have already quit or were terminated because they lied in their testimony against ramos and compean.

9) Find out where the orders came from.

IT CAME FROM MEXICO

go google Rick Roberts,
    and pull the podcast for hour three of July 18th,
    Joe Loya and Monica Ramos is on there at the very start of the hour and she says the memo came from mexico and it made its way to the white house as far up as sec. of state. Rice

I don't understand, didn't the agents get a good defense lawyer? If there were so many holes in the case, a good defense lawyer could have trampled all over the prosecutor. I mean, just look at OJ...

Don't Mexican drug-runners have a "fierce reputation", for doing things like playing soccer with severed human heads (MS-13)??

Wouldn't that imply that Border patrol agents are under allot of pressure in these situations?

Haven't border patrol agents actually been FIRED UPON recently??

Isn't the CORRECT THING TO DO when arrested by law enforcement is to PUT YOUR HANDS UP, not run away, resist arrest, etc??
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    I don't understand, didn't the agents get a good defense lawyer? If there were so many holes in the case, a good defense lawyer could have trampled all over the prosecutor. I mean, just look at OJ...
    Yea, just like Martha Stewart's defense attorney did. OJ wasn't up against federal prosecutors. Ramos and Compean don't have the kind of money that Martha had.

They didn't get a fair shake. They got railroaded.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    they had a good lawyer, however the prosecutor for suttons office went out of her way to have certain things not be made known to the jury,. like how dangerous the border was, or the SECOND load in OCTOBER.
    so that means they could not questoin davila the doper, about the second load or any other drug load before or after feb 17 2005

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    A commutation would be good - a full pardon, with apologies and reimbursement, is what should happen.
    I can bet a dollar to a dime with all of you that this hard-headed, wayward traitor of a President that we have will not grant the much needed overdue pardons to Ramos and Compean. This guy will not undermine his puppet, Johnny Sutton and if he does, he knows the investigation that would follow would only lead back to his doorstep.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea, just like Martha Stewart's defense attorney did. OJ wasn't up against federal prosecutors. Ramos and Compean don't have the kind of money that Martha had.
    See, this bothers me. It seems every time you read about some scumbag who committed some really violent crime, you also always read about an equally scumbaggy attorney who does his utmost to try get the charges reduced. And it can't be the money! Do bad guys automatically attract the most evil lawyers?

they had a good lawyer, however the prosecutor for suttons office went out of her way to have certain things not be made known to the jury,. like how dangerous the border was, or the SECOND load in OCTOBER.
    so that means they could not questoin davila the doper, about the second load or any other drug load before or after feb 17 2005
    I'm pretty ignorant about the law, but would that be grounds for a retrial?

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    go google Rick Roberts,
    and pull the podcast for hour three of July 18th,
    Joe Loya and Monica Ramos is on there at the very start of the hour and she says the memo came from mexico and it made its way to the white house as far up as sec. of state. Rice
    I did that--just when I thought I couldn't get anymore disgusted, I learn more. The memo was news to me (does anyone know more about its contents and to whom it was addressed?). I did not realize that Agent Ramos suffered injury to two of his disks when he was beaten in jail; I knew he had been hurt badly, but not to that extent.

The family has appealed and they are hoping that they will get a quicker review because of all the current activity. Prosecutorial misconduct to the max.

I had never heard Rick Roberts before and I was impressed.

Thanks for the info, Jamesw62

I HAVE AN IDEA ....

Senators Feinstein and Cornyn wrote a letter to President Bush urging him to commute the sentences for Ramos and Compean.

I think it might be helpful if we make an effort to write, call, fax these two senators offices so they know their position is appreciated and, more importantly, supported out in the country.

Might be helpful for them to know that the issue is not "old news" and forgotten already.

I have also written and called the White House, but I truly believe Feinstein and Cornyn is where we need to keep the pressure as these are the only two in D.C. who seem to be DOING anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    A commutation would be good - a full pardon, with apologies and reimbursement, is what should happen.
    I can bet a dollar to a dime with all of you that this hard-headed, wayward traitor of a President that we have will not grant the much needed overdue pardons to Ramos and Compean. This guy will not undermine his puppet, Johnny Sutton and if he does, he knows the investigation that would follow would only lead back to his doorstep.
    I doubt he will either.

If he should he will have talked with Mr. Sutton and told him it is in his best interest to keep his mouth shut and take the fall.

Then a promise of a pardon for Sutton as well as the assurance of some really good job with one of his buddies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast