Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    I HAVE AN IDEA ....

Senators Feinstein and Cornyn wrote a letter to President Bush urging him to commute the sentences for Ramos and Compean.

I think it might be helpful if we make an effort to write, call, fax these two senators offices so they know their position is appreciated and, more importantly, supported out in the country.

Might be helpful for them to know that the issue is not "old news" and forgotten already.

I have also written and called the White House, but I truly believe Feinstein and Cornyn is where we need to keep the pressure as these are the only two in D.C. who seem to be DOING anything about it.
    Thanks for the reminder...I could not get through to either one yesterday. Hopefully, there were many of us calling. But, I was able to just now.

Yeah, Bush will pardon Sutton, for God's sake, not the agents!!

I wonder really what the REAL reason is for going after these two guys. There's got to be something in particular, and I'd like to find out what it is. Sutton and his underlings did not HAVE to do anything, yes?

So, why? Would we actually go by Mexican orders to give immunity to a DRUG RUNNER and sacrifice our own border patrol agents??

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    I HAVE AN IDEA ....

Senators Feinstein and Cornyn wrote a letter to President Bush urging him to commute the sentences for Ramos and Compean.

I think it might be helpful if we make an effort to write, call, fax these two senators offices so they know their position is appreciated and, more importantly, supported out in the country.

Might be helpful for them to know that the issue is not "old news" and forgotten already.

I have also written and called the White House, but I truly believe Feinstein and Cornyn is where we need to keep the pressure as these are the only two in D.C. who seem to be DOING anything about it.
    Great idea, CitizenBob--I will get right on it. Never thought I would be connecting "Thank you" and "Feinstein," but I am glad to be wrong this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Yeah, Bush will pardon Sutton, for God's sake, not the agents!!

I wonder really what the REAL reason is for going after these two guys. There's got to be something in particular, and I'd like to find out what it is. Sutton and his underlings did not HAVE to do anything, yes?

So, why? Would we actually go by Mexican orders to give immunity to a DRUG RUNNER and sacrifice our own border patrol agents??
    no you had to give immunity for his testimony because he didnt want to come forward, even though he admitted to another BP agent in AZ, who was a family friend that he was indeed running drugs. oh yeah the immunity.. well. it was given SIX DAYS after he admitted running the drugs.

I heard this the other day and after i thought for a while it might make sense.... could it be that the doper was known to agents, and thathe actually was someone up in a cartel.. cuz remember, in the days that followed, friends wanted to get a hunting party together and go kill some agents. he told them NO cuz he knew he was in trouble already and didnt want more.

the prosecution started after the letter was sent from the mexican government to our justice department. the same thing that got Gilmer hernandex prosecuted, AFTER the most respected law enforcement bureau in the country ( the texas rangers) did the investigations and found that he did nothing wrong and cleared him. his prosecutions started a month later too

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by Tanstaafl
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    go google Rick Roberts,
    and pull the podcast for hour three of July 18th,
    Joe Loya and Monica Ramos is on there at the very start of the hour and she says the memo came from mexico and it made its way to the white house as far up as sec. of state. Rice
    I did that--just when I thought I couldn't get anymore disgusted, I learn more. The memo was news to me (does anyone know more about its contents and to whom it was addressed?). I did not realize that Agent Ramos suffered injury to two of his disks when he was beaten in jail; I knew he had been hurt badly, but not to that extent.

The family has appealed and they are hoping that they will get a quicker review because of all the current activity. Prosecutorial misconduct to the max.
    I had never heard Rick Roberts before and I was impressed.
    Thanks for the info, Jamesw62

If you think Rick is good, you should listen to the Tuesday podcast.
    he spendes the entire show talking about the illegal dad who crashed his truck into another truck, ran from the truck because he didnt want to get deported, but THE ILLEGAL LET HIS 9TEAR OLD SON TO DIE IN THE TRUCK.
    Rick was PISSED

Johnny Sutton's Rogue Rage

I heard this guy, "Johnny" talk with Lou Dobbs. I'm sure many of you heard him as well.

I picked up on something kid Johnny said, as it pertained to the jury, and that one of the charges carried a "mandatory" 10 year sentence.

Lou asked him something relating to the jury. Sutton then said:
    "It's not the jury's job to know" what the punishments required are as pertains to the individual charges.

Thought to myself, since when?

And if no, then whose job is it to inform the jury on what those charges carry as a sentence?

A mistrial immediately came to my mind.

It is somebody's job to inform a jury. How else would they know what the heck they are deliberating and the weight of the evidence?

The judge shoud have informed the jury of that fact.
    Sutton could have informed the jury of that fact, although I don't think he would.
    Or .. the defendant's own attorney was inept and didn't inform the jury.

Doesn't seem like a fair trial to me at all!

No wonder seven of the nine jurors, regretted their decisions!

This and all the aforementioned speaks to the unfairness of that entire, so-called legal, fiasco.

Scept

I can bet a dollar to a dime with all of you that this hard-headed, wayward traitor of a President that we have will not grant the much needed overdue pardons to Ramos and Compean. This guy will not undermine his puppet, Johnny Sutton and if he does, he knows the investigation that would follow would only lead back to his doorstep.
    ...I believe it goes way beyond that. Mexico is involved in pressuring Bush to throw the border into disarray and there is no better way than to demoralize the border control and send a message...if you mess with the invader, we will find ways to hurt you. it's a travesty and a sham. Remember, open borders, millions of illegal aliens destroying American culture and taking jobs, overloading our economic-social-criminal-health care systems, and the total dumbing down of this country all fits into the plan of Mexicanizing our country to bring it into the NAU.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: reply

If you think Rick is good, you should listen to the Tuesday podcast.
    he spendes the entire show talking about the illegal dad who crashed his truck into another truck, ran from the truck because he didnt want to get deported, but THE ILLEGAL LET HIS 9TEAR OLD SON TO DIE IN THE TRUCK.
    Rick was PISSED[/quote]

Isn't that the saddest thing? That kid will be scarred for life. The father said that he "wasn't sure the kid was dead - he might be sleeping".

Did anyone hear Johnny Sutton on C-span on Wed 7-18-07.

http://www.c-span.org/homepage.asp?Arch ... owVidNum=9

Sutton is a real piece of

.................................................. ............................work (We all know what I really wanted to say!)
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast