Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join MSNBC's Gut Check America

MSNBC's Gut Check America

You have spoken: Illegal immigration is the issue most on your mind, receiving 33 percent of the more than 64,000 votes we received in a week.

Now, as our reporters head out to assemble a package on illegal immigration that puts a human face on the issue – using your stories to help do that – we have another opportunity for you to participate.

Using the form below, we’d like you to submit your questions about illegal immigration to a panel of experts on the subject that we’ve assembled.

We’ll select the best ones and publish the experts’ responses along with our original report on illegal immigration in early July.

Then we’ll start the cycle again, asking you to tell us what keeps you up at night and how that issue directly affects you, your family or your friends.

In the meantime, you can keep the conversation going on the Gut Check America message board.

To participate in MSNBC's Gut Check America go to link below:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18826755
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This linkworks but MSNBC's 'send' button doesn't work after you state your question. You will get a server error message.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got into this site by googling MSNBC. Maybe you could try to get into that way. I'm not sure how to fix this otherwise. Sorry.

After you get into the site, there's a message board you can click into for some interesting reading.

I didn't see a problem with it. I just sent a message through the link on this board and through google-msnbc. It sent my messages sucessfully both times, so Im not sure where you're having the problem. Sorry.

April
    Here is the direct link to the discussion. Well worth posting a comment or two from the gut! Thanks Tiny!

http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/board ... ardID=1042

Thanks Tiny.