Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

From Jon Garrido Hispanic News website

The only consolation is a population projection from the Unites States Census Bureau: In the year 2097, 50% of the entire United States population will be Hispanic, 30% will be black, 13% will be Asian, 5% will be white, and 2% will be ''other.'' The browning of America is inevitable. No one can stop it.

http://hispanic.cc/racism_killed_immigration_reform.htm

Does not sound good for White Americans

Re: From Jon Garrido Hispanic News website

The only consolation is a population projection from the Unites States Census Bureau: In the year 2097, 50% of the entire United States population will be Hispanic, 30% will be black, 13% will be Asian, 5% will be white, and 2% will be ''other.'' The browning of America is inevitable. No one can stop it.
    Is this a blatantly racist statement or what?! If white people were cheering on the demise of non-whites in the country, what would that be called? Yet this creep spends the entire article railing against "racism." Pot meet kettle. Of course we all know that when whites are only 5% of the population racism will be just about totally eradicated because only whites can be racist, right?

You got it, nyc. These people are such racist hypocrites it makes me want to vomit. What is this nation coming to when an entire ethnic group of people is allowed to start comparing the entire white population of this country to the KKK just because we want our immigration laws enforced and the soveriegnty of our nation's borders honored?

Every politician in congress should be sent a copy of that website.

The other thing I find alarming is that, according to this guy's biography, he is a 5th generation American of Mexican descent. And yet he clearly puts his loyalty to his ethnic group before his loyalty to this country and Americans in general--the country which gave him endless opportunity. With people retaining their loyalty to their ethnic group rather than the country as a whole, how long till we balkanize?

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    The other thing I find alarming is that, according to this guy's biography, he is a 5th generation American of Mexican descent. And yet he clearly puts his loyalty to his ethnic group before his loyalty to this country and Americans in general--the country which gave him endless opportunity. With people retaining their loyalty to their ethnic group rather than the country as a whole, how long till we balkanize?
    We have a saying in our family, beware of countrymen bearing gifts. Which means, they only "help" when they can profit from it.

Think about newly arrived Mexicans, in this case. They come from a country where bribing officials is the norm. They don't think it strange to have to pay a countryman to help them.

Follow the money trail...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

That should be interesting, wonder how they plan to support all of us. This gentleman (I use the term loosely) is a moron, hispanics fall under the WHITE race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    That should be interesting, wonder how they plan to support all of us. This gentleman (I use the term loosely) is a moron, hispanics fall under the WHITE race.
    Hispanics fall under the "White" race, for now. But I am sure that they will change that category. The "new minority" is being taught that being "white" is shameful.

The Census Bureau stats look about right. How can we expect not to have a "browning of America", when they keep massively flowing into our country illegally, and staying here until no one knows what to do with them? I would like to see other countries participating in immigration, and NOT ALL COMING FROM LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES, mainly Mexico. I would like to see more "white" and "black" people immigrate here. But, IMO, to suggest this would be considered racists by HISPANICS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But the fundamental premise of the article is flawed from the get-go...

We already are a very diverse society, that has, more proactively and more forcefully, dealt with the issues of racism and discrimination more than most every other society on the planet. Are racism and discrimination completely gone? No, and unfortunately, probably never will be (after all, you can only legislate how people behave, not what they think... well, not yet anyway...)

Don't email him and question his logic........I did! He returned my email with a 2 word message..........f--- you (and the word was spelled out). Goes to show his intelligence!

Sounds like wishful thinking. But I like to play make believe too, and I would guess that the 5% white statistic is because they all moved out of the country. Basically the United States would be a big smelly Mexico that even the terrorists wouldn't bother attacking anymore.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast