Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jon Garrido for Phoenix City Council

Jon Garrido for Phoenix City Council, District 8

Joe is the idiot who writes all the "sob" stories about ILLEGAL ALIENS......although he calls them "immigrants."

If you live in that area, I hope you are working diligently to defeat him!

http://hispanic.cc/migrants_beginning_to_go_home.htm

Here is one of his cry-baby articles:

Migrants Beginning to Go Home (same link)

NOGALES, AZ (Economist) June 29,2008 ― A sharp eyed coyote, dollars sprouting from his ears, glowers at the roadside. Beside him a muscle-bound American border agent, clad in green and with pistol drawn, looms over a cowering migrant. Nearby a man-sized dollar sign flits away on silver wings. That graffiti on a concrete border wall in Nogales, on the Mexican side of the frontier with the United States, tells a simple story: the business of migration is both lucrative and increasingly dangerous.

Residents of Nogales advise visitors to avoid “Buenos Airesâ€

It is not the American GDP that matters tonto it is Per Capita Income and your beloved illegals uh I mean undocumented are driving it down.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They ALWAYS call ALL newcomers to OUR country "immigrants" or "migrants," they NEVER distinguish between LEGAL immigrants and ILLEGAL aliens! And, REGARDLESS of their absolute denial of that, this distinction DOES exist!