Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Jon Stewart rips into Obamacare, Obama’s approval rating continues to slide, and oh y

Jon Stewart rips into Obamacare, Obama’s approval rating continues to slide, and oh yeah, Canada has death panels… but it’s a good thing

Tuesday, Oct 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM PDT
    In the wake of President Obama’s Obamacare pep rally in the Rose Garden yesterday, it does not appear as though anyone is buying the ‘don’t worry, our product is great’ message the President was trying to sell. Glenn opened the radio program this morning playing the nearly 10 minute scathing Obamacare critique that came courtesy of Jon Stewart last night on The Daily Show.
    “You know what feels really good,” Glenn asked. “Just a moment of Jon Stewart seeing sanity. Here he is last night basically saying, ‘Really, Obamacare? Bring it on.’”
    According to Stewart, after the Republicans disastrous handling of the debt ceiling deal, all Democrats needed to do in order to secure a political advantage was execute the implementation of Obamacare in a “mildly competent” fashion. But, as Stewart openly admits, that certainly did not happen.
    Watch Stewart’s Obamacare takedown via Comedy Central (Warning: Some strong language):

“I mean that’s why he’s got, what, 7,500 writers? I mean that was a good 10 minutes of really solid comedy,” Glenn said in reaction to the clip. “You lose Jon Stewart – I can guarantee you the White House was on the phone with Jon Stewart last night. I can guarantee it. You lose Jon Stewart, you lost the battle. You are done.”
    President Obama’s quarterly approval rating has dropped three percentage points to 44.5%, according to new Gallup numbers.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/10/22/...-a-good-thing/

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn