Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Jordan Garfinkel called asking about my 5 year old daughter's underwear

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jordan Garfinkel called asking about my 5 year old daughter's underwear

I understand that in the rough and tumble world of illegal immigration politics that people get upset and say rude and nasty things.

But, I just got a call from a Jordan Garfinkel from his number 646-369-7247 or (646) 360-7247

Jordan Garfinkel started off by asking if he could have a pair of my wife's underwear. I tried to treat it like a joke and told him that involved a lot of assumptions on his part.

Then he asked me for a pair of my daughter's underwear. I explained that she was 5 years old and that a sicko like him would be staring down the barrel of my 9mm handgun or shotgun if he ever came near my family.

He then tried to sociologically accuse me of threatening him with a gun. But it is unlikely that law enforcement would go for such a ploy since Jordan Garfinkel called me.

I told Jordan Garfinkel that if he felt 'threatened' by the second amendment rights of Americans or my right to defend my family from perverts like him that would call up asking for my wife or daughter's underwear that was on him not me.

I did a Google search on his name and number on our ALIPAC.us phone lines and found this match so I know that the number and name are those of Jordan Garfinkel that made the sick and harassing call today.

Translation fees‏
    From: sendmail@paypal.com on behalf of jsg73@hotmail.com (jsg73@hotmail.com)
    Sent: Fri 2/01/08 4:32 AM
    To: World Evangelization One (worldevangelizationone@hotmail.com)
    Dear World Evangelization One,
    Jordan Garfinkel just sent you money with PayPal. Jordan Phone: 646-369-7247
    Jordan Garfinkel is a Verified buyer.
    Payment Details
    Amount: $400.00 USD
    Transaction ID: 9XF123888L7834233
    Subject: Translation fees
    Shipping Information
    Address: Jordan Garfinkel
    Brooklyn, NY 11220
    United States
    Shipping Method:
    Address status: Confirmed

http://joelinda.webs.com/testimonials.htm

I understand that people get passionate about their political issues, but calling me up and asking for pairs of my wife or children's underwear is over the top and pretty sick!

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some people are just so screwed up that they don't know where the boundaries between decency and perversion are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Impassioned by emotion and raw nerve, some kind of knee jerk reaction from a jerk! American politics in action?

Take a deep breath, but if they continue report it.

Banned
    Anti-Amnesty Group Asks Americans To Mail ‘Gently Used Underwear’ To Obama, Boehner

June 26, 2014 9:30 AM

The anti-amnesty group, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), is calling on Americans to mail their “gently used underwear” to President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner in response to a government request for new briefs for the recent surge of illegal immigrants being held by border patrol. SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) – The anti-amnesty group, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), is calling on Americans to mail their “gently used underwear” to President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner in response to a government request for new briefs for the recent surge of illegal immigrants being held by border patrol.
    ALIPAC is responding to a Department of Homeland Security solicitation seeking thousands of pairs of “White 100% Cotton Men’s Briefs” – ranging from medium sizes to hundreds of 6X-large pairs – to meet the basic clothing needs of thousands of immigrants detained by Immigration & Customs Enforcement.
    “Obama and Boehner have proven once and for all that their talk of passing immigration reform amnesty, instead of enforcing America’s existing border and immigration laws, only brings more unwanted and destructive illegal immigration!” said William Gheen, president of ALIPAC, on the group’s website.
    “Instead of using our tax money to buy illegals 42,000 pairs of new underwear, we would like to send the illegals and DC politicians a message by mailing them our used underwear, and some of our pairs are in really bad shape due to the bad economy and all of the jobs illegal immigrants are taking from Americans.”
    The ICE solicitation placed earlier this month through Federal Business Opportunities cites that the thousands of pairs of underwear are bound for El Paso, Texas. In a statement to Breitbart, an ICE spokesperson said: “This [request for quote] is a normal solicitation for routinely procured items needed at ICE-owned detention facilities around the country. At ICE-owned detention facilities, the agency is required to provide basic necessities in order to feed and clothe detained aliens.”
    The ALIPAC request for Americans to send their “gently used” underwear is specifically noted because “DC is already full of dirty laundry.”
    The ALIPAC statement goes on to say that the Obama administration is wasting taxpayer money for illegal immigrants by assisting pushes for immigration reform, amnesty and inadequate enforcement of current laws. The statement adds that “Obama is releasing most of the illegal immigrants into America in violation of US laws.”
    The message concludes: “Americans who want to help the illegals and Americans who are upset that John Boehner and Barack Obama are throwing the future for American children under the bus along with their Oaths of Office, the US Constitution, the outcome of our elections, and the current laws of Congress, are encouraged to mail their used underwear to Barack Obama at The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, and John Boehner at Office of the Speaker, H-232 The Capitol, Washington, DC 20515.”
    – Benjamin Fearnow

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...obama-boehner/

Sorry you have to deal with these sickos, W, but thank you for sharing so all can see some examples of what you have to deal with.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would report this to the police. Asking for a 5 year old's pair of underwear is sick and shows this person could be dangerous.

April
    WOW , how disgusting!!!!! This is how it goes for people who stand up and speak out, they are always a target of perverse and sick people.