Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jorge Dubaju Boosh commutes jail sentence for "Scooter&

Gee, that's a huge surprise.

It's not enough to screw the entire middle class, now he has to keep his buddies out of jail too.

Excuse me while I projectile vomit.

From the CNN Breaking News dept:-- President Bush commutes the jail sentence of I. Lewis 'Scooter' Libby, former aide to Vice President Dick Cheney, The Associated Press reports.

Re: Jorge Dubaju Boosh commutes jail sentence for "Scoo

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    Gee, that's a huge surprise.

It's not enough to screw the entire middle class, now he has to keep his buddies out of jail too.

Excuse me while I projectile vomit.

From the CNN Breaking News dept:-- President Bush commutes the jail sentence of I. Lewis 'Scooter' Libby, former aide to Vice President Dick Cheney, The Associated Press reports.
    Not like I'm surprised but you would think Compean and Ramos would be pardoned by now.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Exactly! This scumbag lacky toadie bootlicker for Cheney gets A WALK on doing any prison time, even AFTER the Judge denied his request to remain OUT of prison during the appeal, and we have border patrol INCARCERATED for doing their job.

It's time to impeach this asshole...NOW. It's simply a case of BushCo spitting in the face of Lady Liberty and the citizens of the US.

Libby will get a nice cozy no show job with halliburton.

GRANT OF EXECUTIVE CLEMENCY

- - - - - - -

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

A PROCLAMATION

WHEREAS Lewis Libby was convicted in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia in the case United States v. Libby, Crim. No. 05-394 (RBW), for which a sentence of 30 months' imprisonment, 2 years' supervised release, a fine of $250,000, and a special assessment of $400 was imposed on June 22, 2007;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, pursuant to my powers under Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, do hereby commute the prison terms imposed by the sentence upon the said Lewis Libby to expire immediately, leaving intact and in effect the two-year term of supervised release, with all its conditions, and all other components of the sentence.

IN WITNESS THEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of July, in the year of our Lord two thousand and seven, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-first.

GEORGE W. BUSH
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

What an insult while Ramos and Compean remain in prison!

I hope nobody commutes Bush's jail time when the Congressiona Investigations go into a prosecution phase.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

time to call bush and raise hell and voice our opinion

I guess Bush didn't have to take time to "study the case" like he said he did with Ramos and Compean.

Is there now any doubt that Dick Cheney runs the White House?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Another part of his vengence of getting back at us. It's a shame that this Congress can't come to its senses and start impeachment hearing RIGHT NOW for his dealings with trying to circumvent our sovereignty with the SSP agreements and allowing the border to remain open after one heel of an attack on 9/11. Damn this President!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As much as I hate Bush for not pardoning Ramos and Campeon, I think he made the right decision with Cheney's lapdog, Scooter. Valerie Plame and her phony husband, Joe Wilson, capitalized on this farce and made millions as a result. She was not even a covert agent! Her name was on her parking space at the CIA. She's the one who got her husband the trip to Nigeria. She engineered the whole thing!

They went from obscurity to the cover of Vanity Fair! So much for anonomity!!! Libby was just plain stupid to lie about something so insignifcant!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    As much as I hate Bush for not pardoning Ramos and Campeon, I think he made the right decision with Cheney's lapdog, Scooter. Valerie Plame and her phony husband, Joe Wilson, capitalized on this farce and made millions as a result. She was not even a covert agent! Her name was on her parking space at the CIA. She's the one who got her husband the trip to Nigeria. She engineered the whole thing!

They went from obscurity to the cover of Vanity Fair! So much for anonomity!!! Libby was just plain stupid to lie about something so insignifcant!
    It has been proven that she was a covert agent. What Bush's did is evidence of his disrespect for the rule of law. Even if she was a "former agent" outing her puts her life in danger as well as other agents. And he put a stop to her ever being an agent again. Her career as ever being an agent is destroyed.
    Outing her was done to punish her husband.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast