Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Juan Hernandez orchestrated McCain's trip to Mexico.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.exonline.com.mx/diario/editorial/274908

The trick for (Mc Cain's) good image was the idea of Juan Hernández —the director of the Presidential Office for Mexicans Abroad for Vicente Fox—, who today advises the Republican candidate John McCain in Hispanic issues. Inside the campaign team they refer that the counselor knew how to gain Mexican sympathy by visiting the Basilica of Guadalupe, given the popular culture to compare "American" with "protestant".

Notice the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe on McCain's side. What McCain doesn't know is that this is considered an insult to the Mexican people. To them, the Virgin of Guadalupe should not be used as a political prop by a Mexican politician, much less a non-Catholic foreigner.

"I hope I can win your vote. I hope I can convince you".

VIDEO:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onAdff32MyA

Good....It couldn't have happened to a nicer LIAR
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't know that mexican citizens can vote in our elections? What the hell is McCain doing asking for votes in mexico. Who's vote is he trying to "win" over?

There needs to be some serious questions asked over the McCain for President campaign tour of mexico!

Look at the grin on McCain's face. The guy looks as dishonest as a three dollar bill! He has been spending WAY too much time with Juan Hernandez!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep hoping that McCain and Obama are only a bad nightmare I had while I was sleeping.

I was a republican at one time...Bush and McCain are two of many reasons why I'm not a republican anymore!

McCain has also visited Israel and Canada in an attempt to court the Jewish-American (and Canadian-American?) vote. I guess he thinks he's running for leader of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if he schedules a future visit to Mars to gain their vote.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    McCain and Jaun Hernandez are garbage.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Without a doubt...the most disgusting piece of pandering I've ever seen! He needs an exorcism! On second thought...there's a special place in hell for guys like him!

Republicans are so angry that just a horrible man such as McCain is representing the republican party, that they are going to stay home and not vote.
    Unfortunately, our next president is probably going to be Obama because all the left wing idiots will come out of the woodwork in large numbers and vote for Obama

I normally lurk here (and keep abreast of what is going on).

I do have something to say on this issue though.

There is no way I will vote for Juan "La Raza" McCain.

Obamanation will be the next president.

However, that may not be the end of the world.

Make sure you vote to keep (or elect) REPUBLICAN Senators and Representatives in Congress.

This may be a better situation all around.

Example. Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isaakson are my Senators. I know that both obamanation and juan mccain are planning to re-introduce "comprehensive immigration reform" as soon as whichever one is inaugurated.

I believe that my Republican senators would be more likely to NOT support a Democrat's (obamanation) call for "immigration reform" than they would be to fight against a Republican (RINO) Presidential call for immigration reform.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Yes, obamanation is going to be the next president. But we CAN work to keep his hands tied in the Senate and Congress.

Hopefully, in 2012, obamanation will be seen as the (one term) disaster that he is and the Republican party will then nominate a TRUE conservative.

Until then - keep obamanation's hands tied. Gridlock is not necessarily a bad thing.

One thing is certain. If we keep rewarding the RNC candidate because we're afraid of the other candidate - they'll never get the message, will they?

Isnt that the same picture that the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ELVIRA stood in front of while wearing almost the exact same clothing so she could look like the Virgin Mary?

Why on earth would McCain choose to have his picture taken there? It had to be his dufess Juan Hernandez that chose that spot.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast