Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Judge Andrew Napolitano: Hillary Clinton May Face Prosecution On Benghazi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Hillary Clinton May Face Prosecution On Benghazi

Judge: Hillary May Face Prosecution On Benghazi

AUTHOR
    Bookworm
    Video at the page link:

Of the many fascinating facts that emerged yesterday from the testimony that three high-level, career State Department employees gave to Congress, one of the most compelling, and easily provable, was that Hillary Clinton was lying to Congress when she testified before it in January 2013.

When Hillary was asked about how four Americans died in Libya, she famously responded “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?” Hillary made a further effort to distance herself from the attack’s causation by saying “People were trying in real time to get to the best information.”

Both those assertions are bald-faced lies. We now know that the moment the attacks began, everyone closely involved, including Ambassador Stevens himself, knew that it was a terrorist attack. Moreover, we know that Gregory Hicks, who was in Tripoli at the time of the attacks, and was first in command in Libya after Ambassador Stevens vanished from the scene, was in contact with the State Department telling them in real time what was happening.

Clinton also testified that she never received requests for additional security in the months leading up to the attack, stating “I did not see these requests. They did not come to me. I did not approve them. I did not deny them.” The problem with that statement is that there’s a document dated April 22, 2013 with her electronic signature acknowledging receipt of those requests. Her supporters are saying that doesn’t prove that she saw it but, in a legal context, it does. If her agents (meaning her immediate subordinates) saw it and signed it on her behalf, their knowledge is imputed to her. That’s how hierarchies work.

Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano says that Hillary’s lies to Congress are prosecutable offenses:

The legal implications for the administration are profound and for Mrs. Clinton would be personal and extremely profound — because if what James Rosen has so wonderfully reported can be demonstrated under oath and in a credible way out of the mouths of James’s sources, that would substantially contradict Mrs. Clinton’s testimony. No I don’t know if her testimony was given under oath, but it doesn’t matter because lying to Congress carries the same criminal liability and the same punishment as lying under oath to Congress .

I’m not suggesting that missus Clinton lied, but I’m saying that a case could be made out either legally in a courtroom, if a prosecutor wanted to, and certainly politically in in the public sphere, should she decide to seek higher office, that she materially misled the congress during that famous “what difference does it make?” testimony of hers which was substantially at odds with what James is reporting his sources have told.

It turns out, Hillary, that “it” — meaning what did you know, when did you know it, and what did you do — makes a lot of difference at this point.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...n-on-benghazi/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judge Napolitano on Whether Clinton and Obama Could Be Impeached Over Benghazi and the Budget

05/10/13

Here Napolitano says Clinton could be tried if she is found to have lied to Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=t86N4ToRpbA

"Lying to congress carries the same criminal liability and the same punishment as lying under oath to congress. I'm not suggesting that Mrs. Clinton lied, but I'm saying that a case could be made out, either legally in a courtroom if a prosecutor wanted to, and certainly politically in a public sphere should she decide to seek higher office."

Here he is talking about how the President can be impeached over reckless spending. The President is hired to keep us safe, so cutting the military to keep unnecessary spending is impeachable, according to Judge Napolitano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tkFIHAV2VuQ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Judge Napolitano on Whether Clinton and Obama Could Be Impeached Over Benghazi and the Budget

05/10/13

Here Napolitano says Clinton could be tried if she is found to have lied to Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=t86N4ToRpbA

"Lying to congress carries the same criminal liability and the same punishment as lying under oath to congress. I'm not suggesting that Mrs. Clinton lied, but I'm saying that a case could be made out, either legally in a courtroom if a prosecutor wanted to, and certainly politically in a public sphere should she decide to seek higher office."

Here he is talking about how the President can be impeached over reckless spending. The President is hired to keep us safe, so cutting the military to keep unnecessary spending is impeachable, according to Judge Napolitano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tkFIHAV2VuQ
    No two way about it Obama should be impeach stop playing game's