Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Looks like they got most of them right

Wheres Durbin?
    Yes, where is Durbin? It seems that Judicial Watch needs to expand the list to more than "10". I'd say start of with naming the "25 Most Corrupt Politicians".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.sacbee.com/111/story/591422.html
    The Florida Democrat has launched a Web site – www.wexlerwantshearings.com– and is gathering signatures calling for impeachment hearings against Vice President Dick Cheney.

This is just the kind of BS that is causing me to look at Ron Paul as exactly what we need at this time in our history. Do you have any idea how much money this Congress and Senate have wasted on impreachment hearings and one investigation after another? Just take a look at CAGW once in a while, and they get away with it because we let them. It's our own fault. I'm afraid the majority of Americans are not willing for fight for our freedoms, taking them for granted. Why else would these baffoons keep getting reelected?
    Ron Paul will keep the federal gov't in check, and restore power to the states and local government. Without the Feds to pay for all the waste and entitlements, States will be forced to be more responsible because we will demand it. That is my hope anyway.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

MW
    Martha wrote:

This is just the kind of BS that is causing me to look at Ron Paul as exactly what we need at this time in our history.
    What does corrupt politicians have to do with Ron Paul? Forgive me for saying this, but you're about as wishy-washy a person as I've seen on ALIPAC regarding your candidate of choice selections. Heck, you've been behind three different candidates in about as many days.

I realize it's your prerogative to back whomever you want, whenever you want, however, constantly changing horses in the middle of the race is certainly making it difficult for me to ascertain exactly where you're coming from.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are right, I have bounced around quite a bit. That is because my first candidate of choice, along with yours, is getting no support. You can ignore the media and the polls and the lack of money etc I cannot. Now, Ron Pauls numbers are not a whole lot better but his ideology screams change and that is what I want. I will end up supporting who ever has the ability to defeat the Democrats, but in the interim I have to eliminate those that have no chance whatsoever. Have you not given any thought to an alternative choice? I think it would be wise if you did.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Pretty sad...those are just the top 10.

MW
    Martha wrote:

Have you not given any thought to an alternative choice? I think it would be wise if you did.
    Nope, that's a bridge I'll cross only when and/or if need be. I refuse to allow others, including the media, to disillusion me regarding the viability of my candidate of choice. I'm a loyal Duncan Hunter man and I'll be in his corner 100% up to the end, whether the end come two months from now or in Nov. 2008. My convictions and loyalties aren't for sale, regardless of the direction the PC winds are blowing.

I know some may think this is debatable, but in my mind Hunter is the best qualified among the current list of candidates to assume the position of President of the United States. None of the candidates are 100% perfect, but when the pluses and minuses are tallied up, Hunter comes out on top for me (by a wide margin).

Here's a reminder of your own words, Martha (from another thread):

Martha wrote:

Thank you Scout. Don't you love singing the praises for Hunter? He is such a godsend. We get caught up arguing over who is better on these issues, then you turn on the light. Thank you for a great post. His problem is not one of ideas, it's the lack of money. Something's very wrong with our system if we pass up a great leader like him.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-561406.html

Aren't you becoming part of the system when you decide to throw your support behind someone else you feel isn't as good a candidate as Hunter?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Martha wrote:

Have you not given any thought to an alternative choice? I think it would be wise if you did.
    Nope, that's a bridge I'll cross only when and/or if need be. I refuse to allow others, including the media, to disillusion me regarding the viability of my candidate of choice. I'm a loyal Duncan Hunter man and I'll be in his corner 100% up to the end, whether the end come two months from now or in Nov. 2008. My convictions and loyalties aren't for sale, regardless of the direction the PC winds are blowing.

I know some may think this is debatable, but in my mind Hunter is the best qualified among the current list of candidates to assume the position of President of the United States. None of the candidates are 100% perfect, but when the pluses and minuses are tallied up, Hunter comes out on top for me (by a wide margin).

Here's a reminder of your own words, Martha (from another thread):

Martha wrote:

[quote:149kg81n]Thank you Scout. Don't you love singing the praises for Hunter? He is such a godsend. We get caught up arguing over who is better on these issues, then you turn on the light. Thank you for a great post. His problem is not one of ideas, it's the lack of money. Something's very wrong with our system if we pass up a great leader like him.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-561406.html

Aren't you becoming part of the system when you decide to throw your support behind someone else you feel isn't as good a candidate as Hunter?[/quote:149kg81n]
    All I can tell you is that he has my donations and I have his bumper stickers on both vehicles. If he doesn't make it, it's not my fault!
    That does not keep me from reading, listening, learning, and continuing to consider other options.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Wheres Durbin?
    Yes, where is Durbin? It seems that Judicial Watch needs to expand the list to more than "10". I'd say start of with naming the "25 Most Corrupt Politicians".
    I agree. I immediately knew something was wrong when I scanned the list and there was only one politician from Illinois. Durbin should have been at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Wheres Durbin?
    I agree. I immediately knew something was wrong when I scanned the list and there was only one politician from Illinois. Durbin should have been at the top.

The list definitely needs to be longer....where is Lindsay Graham? the man that called Patriotic Americans "Bigots"
    They are right on the other ones though

--------------------------HELP RED ALERT 12/26-------------------

LETS HELP WILLIAM AND TALK RADIO STOP "THE HUCKSTER" WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AMNESTY PRESIDENT !!!

Instruction and contact information at link below(lets go Alipacer's)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95676.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast