Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just another day in SoCal - VENT

After leaving Kaiser with a sick child I stop at Popeye's for a mashed potato. The cashier did NOT greet me but went on to TRY and upsell me on everything on the menu . I ordered a special - two pieces for .99. I told the lady that since there's no substitutes and I don't like thighs just give me the one leg and keep the thigh instead of wasting it. EVERYONE at this location was Mexican and BARELY spoke English. She said okay. When my order came of course the thigh was on my plate. I told her to keep instead it instead of me throwing it away. She began to ARGUE with me saying, "Lady, I told you NO substitutes." Then her coworker who could barely speak English flung her hand to the window and said, "Read the sign." At this point I'm pissed that these two barely speaking English heffas are even questioning my ability to read and understand??? . I have a sick child on my hands, haven't gotten any sleep in two nights and I'm dealing with dumb and dumber here. I ask, "DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?" She goes, "Yes," I said, "It's obvious you don't." I hollered for the manager to get over here. He walked over scarily and I proceeded to tell him the deal. The lady slid my tray over as if she had the last word and I went off, I told her, "Instead of arguing with me how about you do your job and give me my mashed potatoes??!!!!" The manager hurried up and finished my order and apologized but I've had enough. I emailed Popeyes b/c I'm sick of going into a fast food restaurant and seeing ADULTS for starters who are most probably here illegally, don't speak English and have stolen these jobs from our TEENS. Since when is a cashier at Popeye's a career????? I"m fed up. I DESPISE California.

Right now I can't even send my toddler to daycare b/c in my area it's all Mexicans and they don't teach their kids English so the daycares / preschool/ are of kids speaking that jabberish and I want him to learn English and be around ENGLISH speakers.

No more Mrs. Nice for me. I will make a point of asking if they speak and understand English and if I think they're lying the b*tch in me will come out. These people are arrogant and the minute they realized I wasn't one of them all attitude came out. The funny thing with me is they can't really tell what I am but they KNOW I'm not a Spanish speaker nor native of Mexico. They are so damn arrogant like California is there's but it will be my mission, until I leave, to let them know that the TRUE citizens have the final say!

end of vent.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

sunsetincali Way to Go

You might like to post that Rave on Craigslist (LA)
    with a plug for Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Sunsetincali, good for you!!!! Their behavior must be a California thing, becasue when they get up here, they DO NOT act that way, and I do believe it is because they are a minority up here, and they seem aware that people up here are less than accepting of their legal status.

For a bit, here in my complex, since we are the minority, they started getting pretty bold and cocky, and trying to harass us, but we fought back (one incident was my husband with his finger in the chest of the maintenance guy who kept harassing our son mainly). after a few showdowns, they stopped, and then a new landlord took over, who is less than likely to put up with it as the last had, and they have REALLY calmed down and backed away from ANY kind of attempt to be obnoxious.

BTW, Sunset, I think if our situation is any kind of an example of how it affects them when Americans stand up to them, when we did, the majority of the ones who thought they could get cocky and harass, have moved away (thsi was even before the new landlord). So I encourage all of us to stand up for oursleves in the right way, do what it takes to make our voices heard, go through the proper channels, yes they will squirm and scream for a bit, then they will do as I believe, and walk out and go home.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I really don't think it's safe to eat food prepared by this type of people. Not only is it unsafe, but you are also supporting jobs for these invaders.

Why not just prepare a box lunch prior to leaving home and bring a small ice cooler for it and your beverages?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

WAY TO GO!!! iT IS OUR COUNTRY!!!

> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 3/10<
    Stop SPLC, La Raza, ADL, Media Matters ( they want to shut up MSM)
    Its not "HATE SPEECH" " ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107369.html
    Help Indiana!!!WE need this win!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-643298.html#643298
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm from So Cal and understand completely this horrible experience. This is why I rarely will eat fast food and if I do, I do not deviate at all from the menu (hold the mayo, pickles, extra sause, etc.) because I do not want to spend the next ten minutes trying to explain what I want, only to be met with a blank stare or an attitude from someone who barely speaks English.

I'm absolutely certain that 90% of those working in fast food here in So Cal are here illegally. In fact, there have been several ICE Raids at several fast food places here in this county. I even doubt that a legal citizen could actually get a job in fast food based upon what I have seen here in So Cal.

It's deplorable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    This is one of many reasons why it is a conflict of interest to tolerate illegal immgration. Legal American citizens are having to adjust to the illegals presense, instead of the other way around. The illegals are taking advantage of Americas generocity, and compassion.

GFC
    I even doubt that a legal citizen could actually get a job in fast food based upon what I have seen here in So Cal.
    I doubt many legal citizens would feel comfortable working around a bunch of ethnocentric spanish speaking peasents .

The only fast food places I eat in CA are IN-and-out and Wendy's. All the rest are staffed by invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The only fast food places I eat in CA are IN-and-out and Wendy's. All the rest are staffed by invaders.

In-and-out rocks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast