Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I doubt many legal citizens would feel comfortable working around a bunch of ethnocentric spanish speaking peasents .
    Very true.

However the real issue is American Citizens who are customers, or even potential employees of fast food establishments should not have to feel uncomfortable or even intimidated simply becasue they may chose to eat at or work at such places because owners are content on breaking US Law in order to staff their restraunts with arrogant, third world, illegal invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I'm glad you took the time to complain. It's like that at most fast food restaurants (and even non-fast food) around here too. I only go to the stores that clearly hire American workers. Chick-Fil-A is the best around here that I have seen. It's getting bad everywhere

All these rants and replies need to be packaged up and sent to Super B____ at La Raza and SPLC . Let them keeps notes on their minions and Then talk their lies on Lou Dobbs . Ford Foundation has done us NO favors supporting these Illegals .
    SALUTE for giving it right back to them
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I'm glad you took the time to complain. It's like that at most fast food restaurants (and even non-fast food) around here too. I only go to the stores that clearly hire American workers. Chick-Fil-A is the best around here that I have seen. It's getting bad everywhere
    Yes, Chick-Fil-A and In-n-Out are Christian owned and they obey the laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sorry you had such a bad day sunsetincali.

I am so sick and tired of trying to deal with, IMO, ignorant and obviousley illegal immigrants, that I just dont bother with fast food joints anymore.

Try to think about the hygiene portion of your visit to one of these "food establishments" and I bet you would never go anymore. The convenience isnt worth the vast array of food bourne illnesses you can catch at these places.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I am sorry you had such a bad day sunsetincali.

I am so sick and tired of trying to deal with, IMO, ignorant and obviousley illegal immigrants, that I just dont bother with fast food joints anymore.

Try to think about the hygiene portion of your visit to one of these "food establishments" and I bet you would never go anymore. The convenience isnt worth the vast array of food bourne illnesses you can catch at these places.
    I so agree BB. I saw a segment on the Discovery channel of an orthodox Jewish community that had tapeworm. Some didn't even know they had it until one of the young boys went into gran mal seizures. It was found out after much investigation that it came from third world housekeepers with less than good hygiene. Fortunately, with the help of the CDC they saved the boys life.

I'll try In n' Out from now on. I live in Cali too and if I see any IA's there, then I just don't know what to do! I'm fed up too!!

The IA's actually believe all the hype that this IS their country! And, since they are the majority down here...their true colors come out! We have to constantly remind them that ICE is just a phone call away!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    I really don't think it's safe to eat food prepared by this type of people. Not only is it unsafe, but you are also supporting jobs for these invaders.

Why not just prepare a box lunch prior to leaving home and bring a small ice cooler for it and your beverages?
    I do normally eat at home but b/c the baby was sick and
    hungry and it was so close I opted for the mash potatoes.
    The thing is these people are in their 30's and 40's and have
    taken these little jobs from our teens and they don't even
    know or UNDERSTAND basic English. I feel like I should go
    wherever I choose in my country without feeling like I don't
    fit in b/c I'm an American. The attitudes I received was just
    stank and also being a native New Orleanian I'm kind of
    fond of the Popeye's - memories of home. I should
    be treated like a valuable customer and when I'm done complaining
    hopefully they'll have some policy changes - dreaming I know
    but I can hope.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

sunsetincali, I'm glad you spoke up and complained. How dare they have any attitude at all. I thought these lovely poor people just came here for a job. I guess they are not grateful after all. More people need to speak their minds in front of others. I think people don't want to look bad, but believe me others feel the same way. I'm surely not going to keep my thoughts to myself. Let them know that we are sick of them being here, make it uncomfortable for them. We can't just let them think that they are welcome. That is what keep's them coming. It is people's apathy towards this problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast