Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Just in from Capitol Source!!!

I understand that a lot of folks are celebrating the bill…but I am hesitant to celebrate yet. I am truly afraid that the White House and Senate are working towards a grand bargain part 2. I am VERY afraid arms are being twisted and it is coming back.

I am sure this crap legislation will be back. We'd all be fools to think that it is a dead bill.

We most certainly have to keep up the pressure. Keep them calls, faxes and emails going!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Why can't our traitors in Washington enforce the laws that are already in place?

It is coming back, and we need to fight even harder to block this legislation. The leaders of this country are ignoring the majority. Let us all fight BUSH, and this AMNESTY bill he wants to pass.

They need to be BOMBARDED with "Don't even THINK about reviving that horrible bill."

Of course they will try again to shove this down our throats. The bums in Washington have adopted an "Us against Them" attitude towards us and they're determined to show us who is boss.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I am sure this crap legislation will be back. We'd all be fools to think that it is a dead bill.

We most certainly have to keep up the pressure. Keep them calls, faxes and emails going!

DITTO sippy, these people are unbeliveable, I wish we would hear something from the other side like Sessions etc. would make me feel better. It is really hard to get a fax through to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ALIPAC TEAM HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW FAX, WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

NO AMNESTY, ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS!!! Don't follow Bush to his demise! stick with Americans and we will stick with you!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)