Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just feeling so upset

With all that is happening on the illegal immigration issue -- and now we have to "worry" that our own elections will be screwed with -- and that our supposedly AMERICAN senators will allow it and accept these votes as valid.

The whole thing makes me want to move to another planet. Lord, our entire country is so ripe with corruption already. I am just feeling so helpless about it.

I was working today again at my internship at the health dept. I was working with a spanish speaking nurse who told ME that I'd better learn a few numbers in spanish. I told her that was fine, as long as these "clients" made the effort to learn a few numbers in English.

The NERVE to tell me, an AMERICAN, that I have to learn these the language of these freeloaders in order to "do business" with them.

They are getting FREE services, at taxpayer expense. Why should anyone pander to THEM?

People, we are being taken EXTREME advantage of -- and we're letting it happen. Something's GOT to give ...

Thanks for letting me vent. I am just heartsick over what is happening in this country, and really don't know what to do about it. I'd shout it from the mountaintops, if I could.

Perhaps it's time for me and my family to go in and make some visits to some Senators here in DC -- or reps, or whatever. I just can't take it anymore.

MW
    Welcome to the club of the disillusioned, confused, shocked, disgruntled, and totally disgusted, Jjmm!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Welcome to the club of the disillusioned, confused, shocked, disgruntled, and totally disgusted, Jjmm!

Jjmm, you are not alone brother. We all feel this way, WELCOME to the boards. And we will fight this. We are fighting this. And we WILL WIN. We have the law on our side.

NEVER GIVE UP. TELL YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY about this travesty and we will change our government. We must NOT vote the same losers into office.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Hey Jjmm I think you described how many of us feel ...yet on the bright side I think more & more people are getting involved so I am trying to be optimistic about our future.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Duh

Re: Just feeling so upset

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I am just heartsick over what is happening in this country, and really don't know what to do about it.
    We all feel the same. It is very frustrating and frightening.

The elites view members of the middle class taxpayers as mere peons and pawns that they use to line their greedy, fat pockets.

Duh
    Duh

Well, we say that we can "vote the bastards out" -- yet if even our voting system is so corrupt and at risk ... we will have NO way to vote them out.

I just think more needs to happen before this election, to make sure that it is conducted fairly and legally.

Is this yet another issue we have to work locally? I mean, God knows letters and emails to representatives and senators dont' do a bit of good.

Yes, it is disheartening.

I will say, however, for me, I have some hope.

When I first got my 'puter, old fogey here, I immediately happened on to a chat board where illegal immigration came up quite often. There were a few of us who were living the problem, but most people of the country were not experiencing the thing.

Needless to say, the few of us who espoused an other than 'sweet and charitable' attitude toward these people were called every ugly name in the book.

We would hear people talk about how sweet these people all were and how their families worked so hard and blah, blah, blah.

That was about 9 years ago and our government and media still treated it as a non issue. If one looked to them for information, you would have thought there were no illegals in the the country - and if perchance, a few had come in - well they were just such wonderful people.

Then the flood began to move across the country. The rhetoric changed as the flood reached various regions of the country. Some people in the various places where posters spoke so harshly to me and others, are the very ones who are now trying to pass laws to get something done.

So, while not nearly enough is being done, and it is still a very uphill battle - at least it is out in the open.

You can't imagine what a feeling I got when I saw William speaking on network TV and speaking the truth about illegal immigration. There was a time I actually thought that was never going to be possible.

So, personally, I think we have achieved a lot.

Now if we could just all get together and decide to use our money to make the point that needs making, we could turn it around by the end of the year. I truly think we could.

Wouldn't that be a wonderful present for our country - and our future generations.?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jimm, more and more Americans are feeling the way you do. I too am totally disgusted with this whole mess. We must keep up the fight.

jimm....you're not alone in your distress. Some days I just want to crawl in a hole and disappear. But we can't do that. We have to fight!!

Hang in there....you have a lot of like-minded friends here at ALIPAC who will support you and help you get through this.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I too feel this way "jjmm"! I mean with all this pandering on about these illegal goons and all the organizations that back them (including the churches) and MSM blinding us (well most of America) from the other great candidates that will save this country! I will fear on who I'd vote for if Tancredo is not on the '08 ticket in November??? But right now we must not get discouraged because thats what the NWO wants us to be so we stay home during the primaries and election day!!! Lets stick it to them and vote in record numbers!!!

Tom Tancredo for President!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast