Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With ALL that's going on in thie country....you know what dominated the news this morning on TV? Lindsay Lohan.

We have a long way to go in this country. Sigh....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    With ALL that's going on in thie country....you know what dominated the news this morning on TV? Lindsay Lohan.

Yea Lindsay Lohan!!! Another role model for today's youth!!! No wonder are nation is full of idiots and how the world laughs at us!! America needs to wake up!!! Our country is being stripped and sold!!!

SAVE THE REPUBLIC!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

See how ignorant our population is - stuff like Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton? People want to hide by watching this nonsense, but it's becoming difficult, I think.

I, too, have seen a LOT of progress over the years - I joined FAIR about 10 years ago, and NO ONE was talking publicly about illegal immigration. Now, it's everywhere - and it's an issue for all candidates, and even the MSM has to talk about it, even if they play it down and do the PC "oh, why should we deport the poor things"?

Anyway, we've come a LONG way, believe me! So, don't be discouraged - the fight continues. These things always take a long time -sometimes, things don't turn around during one generation, but what we will have done will save the coming generations.

It's like feminism - back in the 70's, we 20-somethings fought for equal rights, and now, the kids take it for granted. They don't even realize why they're able to have better jobs and better pay - WE didn't have that, but now they do because we fought for it.

So, maybe we can help the next generation in this fight for the very soul of our country!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Yea Lindsay Lohan!!! Another role model for today's youth!!! No wonder are nation is full of idiots and how the world laughs at us!! America needs to wake up!!! Our country is being stripped and sold!!!

SAVE THE REPUBLIC!!!
    You'd think that there was nothing more important going on in this country with the way they shove Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton down our throats. I couldn't give two s--ts about those drugged out, worthless, brainless, trust fund sluts. I can't believe what passes as role models nowadays. It makes me sick. Definitely people that every girl should look up to. NOT!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I must admit that one thing I face often, is people who think I have no compassion or tell me that I "think old" and don't understand how much illegal immigrants are "contributing" to the economy of this country.

The example was that Americans will complain about illegals, but still shop/buy what's least expensive, and the stores and brands that are cheapest are only because they are using illegal workers ... "who are doing work that Americans wont do" and for minimal wages.

I was told last evening that illegals contributing to Social Security ( with illegal IDs) would keep it solvent, that the drain on other social programs were " a different, unrelated problem", and that if there weren't illegals doing the work I would have to live without strawberries and oranges !

I had to leave and go pet the dog to lower my blood pressure !

We just keep plugging along.

Celebrate the successes ... and keep the faith !

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

It's a myth that food would be prohibitively costlier if we got rid of illegals. Besides, we pay for their healthcare, education, welfare, etc. and they don't pay taxes - unless they've stolen someone's social security number! So, it works out.

What is all this talk about them paying taxes? They don't pay taxes!! You can't pay taxes if you are illegal and making cash.

Put it this way: if they're paying taxes somehow with fake SS numbers or duplicate SS numbers, they should be deported immediately once this is revealed!!

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    It's a myth that food would be prohibitively costlier if we got rid of illegals. Besides, we pay for their healthcare, education, welfare, etc. and they don't pay taxes - unless they've stolen someone's social security number! So, it works out.

What is all this talk about them paying taxes? They don't pay taxes!! You can't pay taxes if you are illegal and making cash.

Put it this way: if they're paying taxes somehow with fake SS numbers or duplicate SS numbers, they should be deported immediately once this is revealed!!
    Well in NYS they pay "taxes" sales tax when they buy stuff and thats why the state and businesses don't want them to leave!! But the local governments suffer long with the citizens who pay property taxes that float the health, education, fire and police bills, because of all the costs they bring in! But the state is still happy to receive there sales tax monies!!!

DEPORT THEM ALL!!!
    -Ron Paul

Before I was discouraged. But when I see all the new members here and see by their posts how new they are, that means the word is spreading. I live in liberal N. CA. Last year I walked my housing tract. Within in hour I had about 40 signatures to go to the Congress to build the fence. I was shocked. Liberal CA is getting fed up too. Our Senators and Congress people quite frankly are out of OUR LOOP.

We just have to challenge, challenge, challenge the votes. We are a group need to have an attorney or attorneys on hand that will fight with us on voting issues and take them to court if need be. Any attorney's here?

We just have to keep talking and working. It's like the No Smoking lobby. It took years but California is practically and totally smoke free. It's worth the fight. Hey what else you gonna do, watch Entertainment Tonight? UGH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Before I was discouraged. But when I see all the new members here and see by their posts how new they are, that means the word is spreading. I live in liberal N. CA. Last year I walked my housing tract. Within in hour I had about 40 signatures to go to the Congress to build the fence. I was shocked. Liberal CA is getting fed up too. Our Senators and Congress people quite frankly are out of OUR LOOP.

We just have to challenge, challenge, challenge the votes. We are a group need to have an attorney or attorneys on hand that will fight with us on voting issues and take them to court if need be. Any attorney's here?

We just have to keep talking and working. It's like the No Smoking lobby. It took years but California is practically and totally smoke free. It's worth the fight. Hey what else you gonna do, watch Entertainment Tonight? UGH
    Lets boycott Entertainment Tonight!!! LOL,
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Lets boycott Entertainment Tonight!!! LOL,

ROFLMBO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast