Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

maybe there should be some protest or somesuch?

Why English is NOT the official language yet AND NOW this.. what the "F" is going on?

Gorman, huh? figures.

We need to get on the horn about this. They need to assimilate. IF those "wealthy" people or the poor want their children to learn their culture, THEN TEACH IT AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cop-out and a complete imbecile! That money should be used to push for English only and complete assimilation into OUR society. Someone needs to REMOVE this "Superintendent" of his "duties" and tell him to look for a job in Mexihole!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    What a cop-out and a complete imbecile! That money should be used to push for English only and complete assimilation into OUR society. Someone needs to REMOVE this "Superintendent" of his "duties" and tell him to look for a job in Mexihole!

Welcome to Alipac JBParrothead. Glad to have you at Alipac.

Teddy is a good signature.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    What???!!! Is Peter Gorman out of his mind? This is the United States of America, and we speak ENGLISH here!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Peter Gorman is an ignoramous.

There is nothing wrong with having schools that teach the different cultures around the world. They can do this ALL DAY LONG. But just do it with private funds, NOT WITH TAX PAYER MONEY. AND make sure that the kids also learn English.

IMO, THIS IS AMERICA and we SPEAK ENGLISH.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

O INGLES e O idioma dos ESTADOS UNIDOS da AMERICA, e NAO ha NENHUM OUTRO!

ENGLISH is THE language of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, and there is NO other!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Thank you...I've been around here for awhile I just haven't posted much on this forum. I read it a lot and keep track of ALIPAC alerts and news.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Thank you...I've been around here for awhile I just haven't posted much on this forum. I read it a lot and keep track of ALIPAC alerts and news.
    OOPS saw the number of posts didn't notice the date. Sorry
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OOPS saw the number of posts didn't notice the date. Sorry
    No Worries! Feels good to be welcomed just the same!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast