Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just an Ideal....

I'm not on the forum as much as I'd like to be and this may have already been posted, but in response to all the entities boycotting Arizona businesses and other concerns, I propose that anyone who has any decision making role regarding conventions or other functions, and even those members going on vacation, go to Arizona !!! The state is hurting enough, and Obuma is surely not going to lift a finger to help the people there.
    It's so ironic that the polls I've seen state that the majority of Americans agree with the Arizona law, but a few whiners and cry babies in positions of influence ruin things for everyone. Doesn't that seem to always be the case ???? We're the UNITED States of America, so let's act like it !!

Good suggestion!

Given what the polls are finding, that Americans overwhelmingly support the Arizona law, we should all be boycotting California and Mexico in any way we can.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Welcome EagleShadow.

I will be taking my family to AZ this summer. Our kids have not seen the Grand Canyon yet. We were planning the trip before SB1070 only now, I will be telling everyone we come in contact with why we are there - in support of 1070 and AZ!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks

The kind replies are appreciated, and I really agree with boycotting CA too, plus rescinding "NAFTA" ! What a rip-off that was, and continues to be.
    I too plan to vacation in Arizona, as I've never seen the Grand Canyon or many of the other fantastic sites this country has to offer in that region of our country.
    I just do not get it, that so many bleeding hearts place the welfare of those who are here illegally above their allegiance to our country and their respective states, and willfully and without an ounce of shame give aid and everything but the kitchen sink to these illegals. It's like 2 + 2 = 7; something just ain't right here, and I honestly hope to see this situation resolved, hopefully as peacefully as possible, but resolved, once and for all.
    I honestly wish Texas had the backbone to institute a similar law.

I was pleasantly surprised today when my neighbor told me that her family had been planning a trip to New Mexico when school was out but since the attacks on Arizona over the immigration law, they have decided to go to Arizona and spend their money there instead.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Welcome EagleShadow.

I will be taking my family to AZ this summer. Our kids have not seen the Grand Canyon yet. We were planning the trip before SB1070 only now, I will be telling everyone we come in contact with why we are there - in support of 1070 and AZ!
    ABSOLUTELY!!! We usually go to Colorado, but I want to show my 7 year old The Grand Canyon now. It's nice knowing we won't be kidnapped, and will be able to support AMERICAN owned businesses while we are there. And yes uber-libs, when I say AMERICAN businesses, that means LATINO owned businesses that you seem so hell bent on bankrupting because of your idiotic ideals. When you boycott AZ, you boycott Hispanic companies. Who are the racists now?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Welcome EagleShadow.

ABSOLUTELY!!! We usually go to Colorado, but I want to show my 7 year old The Grand Canyon now. It's nice knowing we won't be kidnapped, and will be able to support AMERICAN owned businesses while we are there. And yes uber-libs, when I say AMERICAN businesses, that means LATINO owned businesses that you seem so hell bent on bankrupting because of your idiotic ideals. When you boycott AZ, you boycott Hispanic companies. Who are the racists now?
    Good point, Darth!

I got my AZ travel guide in the mail yesterday. What a gorgeous book! I could not put it down. I think we might spend even MORE time than first planned there if I can get the trip mapped out the right way. Now, I'd like to add Tombstone to the list, and also drive some of Route 66, and hopefully the newest "Bearizona" surrounded by the Kaibab National Forest - Just opened this month! I can't wait!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

www.Bearizona.com

Bearizona is scheduled to open May 22, 2010.
    The front gate will open at 8:00 am and close two hours before sunset to allow visitors adequate time to enjoy the animals. The park will be open seven days a week.

Visitors should allow 1-2 hours for their Bearizona visit.

Bearizona will be open through Christmas, but may close due to severe weather during the fall and winter.

Visit for half-price during 2010!
    Children age 0-3 years - Free

Children age 4-12 years - $5 ($10 during 2011 season)

Adults - $11 ($22 during 2011 season)

Motor coaches
    $300 per bus ($500 during 2011 season.)

Special discounts for NTA members.

Free step-on guides for all buses! Please call ahead to schedule.

Park Rules
    â—¦All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their own risk to person and property.
    â—¦All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
    â—¦Windows must be closed at all times.
    â—¦Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
    â—¦Should you develop car trouble, do not attempt to leave your vehicle. Turn on your hazard lights and sound your horn to summon assistance.
    â—¦Commercial rights to all photographs remain the property of Bearizona.

And put on your places to visit Gold Field Arizona, Superstition Mountains, Canyon Lake, all within minutes of each other in Apache Junction, AZ in the East Valley of Phoenix. Travel through Globe Arizona and stop in at Rosevelt Lake on your way north to Show Low and the White Mountains.

Arizona has a lot to offer for outdoor activities experiencing all aspects of what Mother Nature has to offer. And the views are unbelievable!!!

We look forward to your visit and welcome each and everyone of you with open arms.

Canyon de Chelly stole my heart. I love Chiricahua National Monument too.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!