Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just A Reminder - Another Fight We're In For This Fall

I think we need to go on the offensive with this. Politicians were shocked to hear from us about the amnesty bill. We need to "shock and awe" them about this as well! Just like they said "comprehensive reform" wasn't an amnesty, be prepared to hear that the NAU isn't an integration!

North American union plan headed to Congress in fall
    Powerful think tank prepares report on benefits of integration between U.S., Mexico, Canada
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 24, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

©Â*2007Â*WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – A powerful think tank chaired by former Sen. Sam Nunn and guided by trustees including Richard Armitage, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Harold Brown, William Cohen and Henry Kissinger, is in the final stages of preparing a report to the White House and U.S. Congress on the benefits of integrating the U.S., Mexico and Canada into one political, economic and security bloc.

The final report, published in English, Spanish and French, is scheduled for submission to all three governments by Sept. 30, according to the Center for Strategic & International Studies.

CSIS boasts of playing a large role in the passage of the North American Free Trade Agreement in 1994 – a treaty that set in motion a political movement many believe resembles the early stages of the European Community on its way to becoming the European Union.

"The results of the study will enable policymakers to make sound, strategic, long-range policy decisions about North America, with an emphasis on regional integration," explains Armand B. Peschard-Sverdrup, director of CSIS' Mexico Project. "Specifically, the project will focus on a detailed examination of future scenarios, which are based on current trends, and involve six areas of critical importance to the trilateral relationship: labor mobility, energy, the environment, security, competitiveness and border infrastructure and logistics."

The data collected for the report is based on seven secret roundtable sessions involving between 21 and 45 people and conducted by CSIS. The participants are politicians, business people, labor leaders and academics from all three countries with equal representation.

All of this is described in a CSIS report, "North American Future 2025 Project."

"The free flow of people across national borders will undoubtedly continue throughout the world as well as in North America, as will the social, political and economic challenges that accompany this trend," says the report. "In order to remain competitive in the global economy, it is imperative for the twenty-first century North American labor market to possess the flexibility necessary to meet industrial labor demands on a transitional basis and in a way that responds to market forces."

As WND reported last week, the controversial "Secure Borders, Economic Opportunity and Immigration Reform Act of 2007," which would grant millions of illegal aliens the right to stay in the U.S. under certain conditions, contains provisions for the acceleration of the Security and Prosperity Partnership, a plan for North American economic and defense integration with remarkable similarities to the CSIS plan.

The bill, as worked out by Senate and White House negotiators, cites the SPP agreement signed by President Bush and his counterparts in Mexico and Canada March 23, 2005 – an agreement that has been criticized as a blueprint for building a European Union-style merger of the three countries of North America.

"It is the sense of Congress that the United States and Mexico should accelerate the implementation of the Partnership for Prosperity to help generate economic growth and improve the standard of living in Mexico, which will lead to reduced migration," the draft legislation states on page 211 on the version time-stamped May 18, 2007 11:58 p.m.

Since agreement on the major provisions of the bill was announced late last week, a firestorm of opposition has ignited across the country. Senators and representatives are reporting heavy volumes of phone calls and e-mails expressing outrage with the legislation they believe represents the largest "amnesty" program ever contemplated by the federal government.

Meanwhile, while many continue to express skepticism about a plot to integrate North America along the lines of the European Union, WND reported last week that 14 years ago, one of world's most celebrated economists and management experts said it was already on the fast track – and nothing could stop it.

Peter F. Drucker, in one of his dozens of best-selling books, "Post Capitalist Society," published in 1993, wrote that the European Community, the progenitor of the European Union, "triggered the attempt to create a North American economic community, built around the United States but integrating both Canada and Mexico into a common market."

"So far this attempt is purely economic in its goal," wrote the Presidential Medal of Freedom honoree. "But it can hardly remain so in the long run."

Drucker describes in his book the worldwide trends toward globalization that were evident back then – the creation and empowerment of transnational organizations and institutions, international environmental goals regarding carbon dioxide and agreements to fight terrorism long before 9/11.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55830

Check out this website. They have publications available in pdf format.

http://www.csis.org/component/option,co ... w/id,3498/

About Integration:

Synopsis:
    Trust plays an important role in the integration of economies, but it is a factor that is difficult to quantify. Integration multiplies the number and frequency of transactions between people in the communities that are integrating, and if integration is successful, trust between individuals in the two communities will grow; if trust does not build between the integrating communities, then integration will fail. How can the trust levels among Americans, Canadians, and Mexicans be evaluated? What would this tell us about the future course of integration among the economies of Canada, the United States, and Mexico?

MW
    The data collected for the report is based on seven secret roundtable sessions involving between 21 and 45 people and conducted by CSIS. The participants are politicians, business people, labor leaders and academics from all three countries with equal representation.
    Who died and left these folk in charge of our destiny? Most of these folks were not elected by any of the three governments they're supposedly representing!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes...this is already being talked about....I included it in a speech last week...and so did William from the video I saw.

And see photos of signs on web sites like OJJPAC.org. to see that activists are putting the issue front and center.

It's all interrelated to lax border and interior enforcement policy of the Bush Administration (not to foreget the SPP).

We just need to keep fighting to maintain soverignty and self-determination and screw the globalist agenda. We won't go away or keep quiet! And I don't know anyone who thinks its a good idea.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Is the group going to do pros and cons so that we can see the entire story or are they only doing do one side of the story like the open border allies do? While I don't see any benefit and only see hardships to America and Americans, I want to see both sides and not just one side. When someone gives me only one side of the story, I get very worried.

Also I don't see anyone representing plain Americans in the group. A whole lot of pro-open border people on the list but no one to represent "We the People".

I was thinking of putting an information packet together about the NAU for my representative Peter King. So far, he's been pretty good about fighting the port security and illegal immigration issues. Clinton and Schumer are for amnesty so I don't think I'd get much help out of them.

"the flow of people across borders"....well I sure hope if this succeeds they allow people to leave because I will sell everything I own and bail out of this country if we merge with Mexico and Canada. This has got to be the dumbest idea of all time.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Although 3 states have voted in both Senate and House for anti-SSP-NAU legislation and 18 more are in the process, Congress and the Senate at the fed level should be up on its hind heels against this nation-ending, no oversighted and communistic agenda that the CFR and its wicked gargoyle-like members have crafted in their secret, evil, greedy, conspiracy-oriented establishment. Here's my version of the CFR, the Skull and Bones and the FreeMasons and what those secret societies represents to us; (Hell)

Up yours, Robert Pastor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish - Is there a link you can provide with information about which states have been involved with this anti- SSP-NAU legislation? I'd like to provide as many facts as possible to my local rep. Thanks!

Also, I'd like to recommend a great dvd about the NAU to help get the word out: http://onedollardvdproject.com

Hello, chloe24! Are you really Chloe from '24'? (just kiddin!)

Here's a link to a search page that has several links to the info you request. At the bottom are numbered links to other search pages. On the first page that loads, at the bottom right above the numbered links is the last link for that page. That link has great info. Glad I could be of some help. Good luck!

http://www.google.com/search?q=anti+NAU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast