Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    He will go down as the worst President in US history,
    If not, he'll certainly be in the top five!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Bush bashing is just getting to be an old liberal cliche and does nothing to further our cause of ending illegal immigration. To blame a single individual for all of the ills of our country is just plain ignorant.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Bush bashing is just getting to be an old liberal cliche and does nothing to further our cause of ending illegal immigration. To blame a single individual for all of the ills of our country is just plain ignorant.
    Then call me "Ignorant" . He's the biggest failure to the American way i've ever seen .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I am in no way shape or form a liberal and I detest this man or at least his ruining of America.

He may not be responible for all of our problems after all he did have a little help from his cronies.

It seems to me that GWBs goal was to destroy Americas middle class and he has done a pretty good job of it imo.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

He hoodwinked me twice

Bash on !

April
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Oh please. Do we still seriously have some Bush sympathizers here? Or are people just getting bored with all the Bush bashing?

After seeing a clip from a correspondence dinner last year where Bush played a video tape parody of himself looking under his desk in search of weapons of mass destruction, as thousands of our kids are coming home in metal boxes, forgive me if I never tire of the Bush bashing. As far as I'm concerned he deserves to be bashed for all eternity.
    ...and he will be.

Maybe not, but it certainly feels good to vent every now and then! I've got news for you TXborn. It's not a Liberal cliche. It's a Fox News cliche to make you think it's only a Liberal cliche! lol! Although, I guess you have a right to be sensitive about this seeing that Bush is from your neck of the woods!

I'm Conservative and it's time to start breaking the pattern of thinking in terms of the left/right paradigm. That's what is dividing and conquering us.Be open to hearing opinions from both sides.

I'm have some Liberal friends but they are not blindly following their party. (And that's the major difference. You have to weed them out) They've awakened and know I have too. We realize that it's not about Left or Right but right and wrong. If you have preconceived notions about someone because of their political and social stance, you've already tuned them out and shut the door on the possibility of hearing some really insightful opinions about issues that concern all Americans.

I know full well that Bush is just the tip of the iceberg in all this. But he was the only one in that parody video looking under his desk for WMDs. Geez, doesn't that enrage you at all?? As Harry Truman once said. "The Buck Stops Here!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12