Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is just unreal and not acceptable...

I'm sorry...I hate discrimination and racism. But when I saw this video it made me feel like...have you ever seen cock roaches run when you pick up something they live under...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctrLrhrX ... re=related

Re: This is just unreal and not acceptable...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    I'm sorry...I hate discrimination and racism. But when I saw this video it made me feel like...have you ever seen cock roaches run when you pick up something they live under...
    I noticed how not once of these "good", "hard working people" even bothered stopping to see if the occupants of the car they hit running a red light and while fleeing from the police were in need of any assistance. I am starting to wonder if the cock roaches even have soles? The Spanish who conquered them in 1521 didn't think so. I hate discrimination and racism too but I sure don't mind calling a spade a spade. Especially when they work so hard to earn it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here is an excert from Wikipedia on this subject Bigtex. When a people have lived like this for generations, and still venerate it in their native country (we have come across many people who venerate their Aztec ancestors), you have to wonder if they can truly ever get beyond it? The only way it seems is when a person gives themself up to God for their personal salvation, and is filled with the Holy Spirit......

[quote]Bernal DÃ*az
    Main article: The Conquest of New Spain
    Bernal DÃ*az corroborates Juan DÃ*az's history:

“ On these altars were idols with evil looking bodies, and that every night five Indians had been sacrificed before them; their chests had been cut open, and their arms and thighs had been cut off. The walls were covered with blood. We stood greatly amazed and gave the island the name isleta de Sacrificios [Island of the Sacrifices].[50] â€
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    BTW, this video floors me, in that this many people were in this van, and obviously it was packed full to maximize profit on an illegal border crossing. Yes, anyone who cared should have checked on the driver of the other vehicle, but then again, look at the mentallity of the occupants you are dealing with.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you suppose is the true and real number of people here that consider themselves American? And of those...how many put the country first before PC and self interests? I think there are 2 in congress..well maybe one.

------------------------

HUNT these criminals down... And Hang them. But make sure it is right at a known Illegal Crossing so others can see JUSTICE.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

What a trophy catch for a police officer if a random "buckle up" seat belt arrest could have been made here.