Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At first I was steadfast like BearFlagRepublic, but as the end gets closer, I started to feel "fear" like I never felt before, like G-Man said. Fear of Obama taking the WH. So after reading and thinking, Here's how I figure it.
    One of the 2 evils are going to win. No matter what we do or who we vote for.
    I came up with some positive objectives. Voting for McCain will lessen the strength of Obamas votes., and I feel that McCain is more experienced and also more of an AMERICAN. And (if you think about it) being older and A War Hero, WE THE PEOPLE can devert his thinking back to whats best for this country.
    Obama's younger, less experienced and he's no true blooded American.
    The younger generation(s) are not as aware of or as concerned about Illegal Immigration as we are. They haven't been through what we have.
    I feel that Obama will pay more attention to what the younger generation has to say and ignore us.
    Am I the only one with these thoughts?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    At first I was steadfast like BearFlagRepublic, but as the end gets closer, I started to feel "fear" like I never felt before, like G-Man said. Fear of Obama taking the WH. So after reading and thinking, Here's how I figure it.
    I came up with some positive objectives. Voting for McCain will lessen the strength of Obamas votes., and I feel that McCain is more experienced and also more of an AMERICAN. And (if you think about it) being older and A War Hero, WE THE PEOPLE can devert his thinking back to whats best for this country.
    The younger generation(s) are not as aware of or as concerned as we are about Illegal Immigration as we are. They haven't throigh what we have.
    I feel that Obama pay more attention to what the younger generation has to say and ignore us.
    I heard something from a friend that I thought made some sense. Her retort to those Obama lovers was:

"I'd rather vote for a man who was tortured by Communists than one who was nurtured and educated by Communists." Short but sweet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    The younger generation(s) are not as aware of or as concerned as we are about Illegal Immigration as we are. They haven't throigh what we have.
    I feel that Obama pay more attention to what the younger generation has to say and ignore us.
    I heard something from a friend that I thought made some sense. Her retort to those Obama lovers was:

"I'd rather vote for a man who was tortured by Communists than one who was nurtured and educated by Communists." Short but sweet.
    Exactly my thoughts!! I just had to put alittle more detail on it for some people to toss around
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Exactly my thoughts!! I just had to put alittle more detail on it for some people to toss around
    Maybe I shouldn't ask what that emphasis was. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on!

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I've gone back forth many times. I don' know how I'm going to vote. I'm a life long Republican and Obama scares me but so do McCain's trade policies. One of them will win and living with a laid off worker who's job was shipped overseas has made me think about voting for Obama. I don't know if I can physically do it. Let's see how my stomach holds up on election day.

April

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456