Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep The Faith—McCain (and Amnesty) Will Fail

Keep The Faith—McCain (and Amnesty) Will Fail

By Joe Guzzardi

Let’s start with the good news. John McCain, the likely (but not absolutely certain) Republican nominee, will never be president.

(What are my credentials for such a bold statement? Wait until the last paragraph of this article!)

Coming after eight years of the disastrous George W. Bush administration and its legacy of war, lunatic immigration enthusiasm, indifference to the middle class and the crushing mortgage crisis, McCain would have a tough climb even if he were the ideal GOP candidate.

But in most ways, McCain is the worst possible candidate. He’s Bush all over again—maybe worse. Open those borders! Let’s stay a hundred more years in Iraq! (See McCain’s speech on YouTube here).

Good luck to McCain campaigning on a platform that echoes Bush and his 30 percent favorable poll rating.

Now for the bad news. If McCain doesn’t become president, then a Democrat will—most likely Hillary Clinton but there’s still plenty of time for Barack Obama to maneuver his way to the nomination.

Both are proud of their amnesty stances. And each insists, wrongly and hurtfully, that more non-immigrant worker visas are essential for the American economy to thrive.

To be sure, it’s a bummer that Republicans don’t have a solid patriotic immigration reform candidate that we can count on at the forefront of the race.

But have faith! Don’t panic! Amnesty will not come automatically regardless of who is elected. History and momentum are on our side.

Have readers totally forgotten how far we’ve come and the magnitude of our 2007 victories?

Here’s an example of what I mean.

Throughout Clinton and Obama’s campaigning and especially since McCain’s resurgence, my in-box has filled up with the direst messages—“ It’s all over now,â€
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beautiful to read....I was losing hope....Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we should all pack up and say adois to the Republican Party.

We could think of a catchy name for our new party.

Not too optimistic. I just posted in the original post. Remember that Republicans have lost seats in the Senate and in the House of Representatives. We can all raise hell if Hillary, Barack or McCain gets in the White House and they try to pass another bill to grant these 12-20 illegal millions illegals aliens a path to citizenship. They are all liberals and they will not care about the crying voices of the conservatives. You may think we can defeat the bills as we did in the past, but these liberals will do what exactly they want..pass all these bills, get more illegals in this country so they can stay in power for ever like Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro. This country is going to the toilett with all these liberals in the White House. They had their hands tied because before because of the majority of Republicans but since we lost seats they are the majority. I hate to say this, but we'd better get ready for a big fight. I won't be easy because now we are not fighting with the only anti-Republican who is John McCain, but we are fighting with a bigger monsters - the Democrats.

Thanks for posting this great article - even if it's a duplicate. I'm feeling a little bit better about all of this.