Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep a tally on the # of Americans killed by illegals

would it be worth alipac time to estblish a system for keeping track of Americans killed by illegals?

Did anyone hear of the new show being planned that follows the people that protect our borders?
    Pro-illegal groups are all concerned about how illegals will look in the show!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    from everything I have seen and read we are close too 70,000
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had no idea it was that many!!!

We could have a section where family members can tell their stories...

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the statistics I have read suggested 25 killed per day x 365 days x number of years.. the numbers are staggering.

It makes 9 - 11 look like childs play and it falls back onto our corrupt politicians back

I will not be happy until each one of them are charged as an assessory to each and every American Citizens death

Not to mention the robberies, the rapes, the child molestations and all of the other fellonies
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

there could be running totals for the major crimes-

Murder, Rape, etc.

That's a good idea, it might be nice to have a section just for that. There are sites that pay respect to victims of illegal aliens, one of which is Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    the statistics I have read suggested 25 killed per day x 365 days x number of years.. the numbers are staggering.

It makes 9 - 11 look like childs play and it falls back onto our corrupt
    Check this out:

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

<SNIP>
    Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

<SNIP>

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001

Continued: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    That's a good idea, it might be nice to have a section just for that. There are sites that pay respect to victims of illegal aliens, one of which is Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial.

Just emailed Lou Dobbs, perhaps he'll do a report!

December 4, 2008

PREMIERE

ABC’S NEW SERIES, “HOMELAND SECURITY USA,â€
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

There are several sites tracking this, check out the link below ( I have sent it to congress several times, send it to your Representatives and the news media) ....we have alot reported on here and are in the archives, but when congress gets back in session soon we will be so busy fighting congress and MSM, the break has been nice but it is just about over

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ctims.html

http://voiac.org/

http://www.cohd23.com/Colorado_Victims_List.html

I could go on Sad HUH!!

Check this out but "WARNING" only if you have a strong stomach
    http://stoptheinvasionoforegon.wordpress.com/
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast