Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep up the good fight folks

I am off to the airport. This will (most likely) be my last post for a while (might post some from my sis's house).

I will do what I can to get video out. It is still a big question mark however. The laptop I bought has been trouble, and does not start well. If it does not start at airport checkin (Omaha Epply requires laptops turn on), then I will leave it behind (give it to the wife), and carry on the best I can. I am hopeful however, that things will work out however, and there will be some tape feeds, no matter how much of an ametuer hack job it is. Unfortunately, my day ride (in the morning), turned into a noontime pickup. Thus, I will not be there for the rally or Tancredo's speech. I will see if I can pickup some tapes of that if I can.

Take care all, and please pray for success, and safety of the project.

I will post whenever I can. There "might" be a live feed, and if so, I will post about what I see.

Over/Out Husker, MMP Comms (KC0TUL)

Thumbs up, man. Be safe out there.

Will be praying for you and if you get on-camera wave at us.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

"and please pray for success, and safety of the project."

I have been and will continue to do so.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Good Luck and God speed.

We will be praying for you, the success of the project and our country.

We are proud to know someone like you, even from a distance.

"Take care all, and please pray for success, and safety of the project. "

Huckster, I don't know if the good lord listens to prayers from a sinner like me, but I'm gonna pray for all of you anyway! I usually walk my talk, and I wish I could be there with you to see this first hand, but it is not possible this time.

We are with you in spirit!

Stay calm and stay SAFE! Treat the illegals with the respect and dignity that their OWN country will not. And report every darn one of them to the border patrol!
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Godspeed!

Good luck Husker! Tell the MMP folks about ALIPAC and that we hope the protest is a success.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God Bless Husker. Keep safe and let us know what happens.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THANK YOU ALL

Thanks for the kind words and the prayers. I certainly have a firm faith myself that the results which need to take place over the course of this month will take place. However, since I am not God, (and since his replies have not been vocalized, to me at least, in the past), I am not sure exactly what results we are supposed to have happen.

I will hold firm, and be very careful. I am fully prepared to provide sound, resolute observation of the comings and goings at the border.

I will be certain to spread information about ALIPAC to as many people as I can.

A note, the lady who is driving me down, knew full well of ALIPAC, and of William's first/last name, so I think it will make for a pleasant robust conversation down there.

Keep up the fight folks, to continue to help wake up the sleeping dragon of the people of USA. Let us all pray that the dragon wakes up and corrects the (wrong) direction that this country is going, before it is too late!

H.