Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kennedy + Feinstein = vomit

I hope the the other 98 senators aren't buying into this staged promotional interchange between Feinstein and Kennedy on the Senate floor this morning. Anyone with a brain and an education certainly wouldn't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy + Feinstein = vomit. My sentiments exactly!!!

have a barf bag I have plenty to share
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    Feinstein is a liar. AgJOBS would not produce a stable Ag work force - it is just another back door amnesty.

DREAM Act is much broader than just giving amnesty to illegal children who go to college or join the military. Amnesty would also be given to all who graduate from high school or get a GED. And those going to college would be eligible for in-state tuition and student loans.

Glad I missed it. Kennedy makes me ill.

Kennedy=Anti-American.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Excuse my French...but these 2 are full of bull crap!

$55 BILLION in fines???? In the first place, they won't pay a dime; in the second place, they cost us 50B/year!!! Robert Rector said 2M illegals will cost us 2.7 TRILLION in 30 years!

No wonder Feinstein wants to close down talk radio!

How can they get away with this farce? Lies, lies, lies!!!

Did I just hear her say if this anmesty bill is not pass we will not have border security and workplace enforcement. That amounts to a hostage situation with blackmail.
    We already have a laws that deal with border security and workplace enforcement. This bill will never be anything more than amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Did I just hear her say if this anmesty bill is not pass we will not have border security and workplace enforcement. That amounts to a hostage situation with blackmail.
    We already have a laws that deal with border security and workplace enforcement. This bill will never be anything more than amnesty.
    Well if it is passed I don't see that we will have border security or workplace enforcement either.

What on earth makes anyone think that the illegals really want to be citizens?
    The only thing they want is to live in a country where they can suck off the giant tit of American welfare and wave the Mexican flag in our faces.

Had to turn the two off. this had to be practiced. They were sickening in the whole show.