Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kennedy sings on Spanish talk radio

I was listening to John and Ken KFI640 tonight and they played an audio clip of Kennedy. He called in on a Hispanic talk radio station. He made nice nice with the DJ then asked if he (the DJ) would like to hear him sing a song. I couldn't believe what I was hearing Mr Amnesty went on to sing the song IN SPANISH he went on for a good minute or two. They both had a good chuckle and Senator sell out thanked the host and told him "we're here to help you." What a pandering wh**e

---Pass the trash can please.

I thought Fat Teddy was drunk as I listened to it.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Senator sell out thanked the host and told him "we're here to help you."
    Kennedy is the one who needs help...his brain is missing!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Kennedy singing? This man has lost touch with reality, or he was falling down drunk. I wonder if he's suffering from dimensia.
    Both him and mclamebrain need to be checked into a house w/ a rubber room and plenty of crayons for arts & craft time.
    I'm sure they could easily find a retirement home in Miami with plenty of illegal friends to hang out with also!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

This A-----y has got to be Teddy's crowning piece of work, the magnum opus of a life spent raising taxes. I suppose Ted's eternal flame will come out of a gas main.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure Kennedy (yuck) was the only one impressed with his singing. I hope he's still singing when his lousy sell out piece of ......legislation goes down in flames. I would love to see Teddy take a long drive off a short pier...this time do us all a favor and stay in the vehicle.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I only wish Mr. Kennedy had been as capable and determined in saving her life, or at least REPORTING the "accident" as he seems to believe he is in running our country against our will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vic

Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Kennedy's waistline is too big and Bush's brain is too small.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    After reading that post about grandpa "drunk" Kennedy singing in spanish kissing up to all the illegals, it finally makes clear what his agenda is: he wants to become an official Mexican! Well then Mr. drunk, move down to Mexico and find yourself a senorita to marry-but don't give her any rides in your car, becuase you like to leave woman for dead, you drunk!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.