Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just received the same responce from Teddy, I fired back another angry e-mail to his royal highney

Re: Kennedy's Response

Quote Originally Posted by chadlingoc
    They’re working, paying taxes, and raising children who are U.S. citizens. They contribute to our economy,
    Write back and tell this brain dead moron to go talk a walk throught East LA or Maywood. He will see their "economic contribution" which looks just like Mexico. He will see all their "US Citizen children" who hate America. If we get lucky they will knife him simply for being white.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone in MA should also print this out and mail it to him:

http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html

What fat Teddy supports is exactly the opposite of what JFK suported!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God Bless John F. Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Everyone in MA should also print this out and mail it to him:

http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html

What fat Teddy supports is exactly the opposite of what JFK suported!
    John Kennedy warned us of the secret societies that are trying to undermine freedom and deomocracy in the U.S.A. in a speech at Columbia University shortly before he died.

Now his own brother is supporting just the opposite. Makes me wonder alot of things. Where there is secrecy, there is evil. So much for your 'behing closed doors meetings' Teddy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Shouldn't Kennedy be DISQUALIFIED in this matter? He and his brother Bobby were instrumental in breaking the quota-based system back in 1965.... with promises of nothing dire to happen.... no ethnic unbalance and no overwhelming numbers.... lies, damn lies!
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Banned

Kennedy reply

HEY hE NEVER REPLIED TO MY E-MAIL. Could it be because I called hin a drunken fool? Why are you even wasting your time with that idiot? He is going to ruin our country come hell or highwater. The man is a is a cowerdly murderer. Read up on the true story about Chappaquidic and you'll see how he let that poor girl drown to save his own sorry ass career. That girl might have been saved if that punk did something . Instead he is on the phone calling his advisers etc. I wish Mark Furman would do an investigation and bring his sorry fat self to justice like he did for that cousin or whatever he was Michael Sakel who killed that young girl so many years ago.

Banned

kennedy

Really folks dont waste your time e-mailing that loser. I'm e-mailed the other senators. Also don't waste your time on laudenberg and menendez I am sad to say thay are from my home state. I have been watching these guys and they are always on the liberal side of every thing not just immigration. They are the clowns who were pushing to give illegals s.s. benifits a few months back. Also in N.J. Illegals have been given the right to sue if involved in a car accident. They also get a couple thousand dollars victims compensation. Gee where does this money come from? Our tax dollars . This state really sucks . South Jersey usted to be nice but guess what. Bilinguil sighns everywhere. I go to my local shoprite and all the food products are marked in spanish too. There are so many Mexicans there with there 5 or six kids there paying with there food stamps and then taking a cab ride home to wildwood. I cant stand to shop there anymore so I travel a little further and go to another store. I guess it will eventually happen in acme too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12