Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Kill the Bill, Part Deux: Redouble Your Efforts!!!

Photoshop: David Lunde

Kill the Bill, Part Deux: Redouble your efforts
    Lott blames "talk radio," threatens GOP dissenters
    Bush speaks at National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast
    Kennedy and Mel Martinez laugh it up

By Michelle Malkin · June 15, 2007 09:27 AM

Military-smearing Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell released this statement about the shamnesty last night:

Thursday, June 14, 2007
    WASHINGTON, D.C.—Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell made the following statement today:

“We met this evening with several of the Senators involved in the immigration bill negotiations. Based on that discussion, the immigration bill will return to the Senate floor after completion of the energy bill.â€

Is this the activist thread for the day (6/15)?? It seems like we're all over the place on the discussion board -- it would be great if we could have one easily recognizable activist thread for each day where activists post info on their points, calls, faxes for the day! I appreciate your posts olivermyboy, so I'll post some of my results here:

Anyway, couple of info on today's calls:

Sen. Alexander's office: after the staffer asked where I was calling from, I expressed my continuing opposition to S.1348, she referred me to senator's website where "my concerns would be answered." I asked if the senator would vote no again on cloture, and she danced around this a little, saying depends on what happens with bill, couldn't answer a hypothetical. So keep calling his office!

Sen. Brownback's office : I clinically, briefly, outlined the fundamental flaws in S. 1348, why I and many others are not fooled by GWB's $4.4 billion deal yesterday, why we don't have to link border security with amnesty, and we should just ENFORCE EXISTING LAW, and thus the Senator should oppose this and vote no on any cloture vote etc. Seems like the staff member was actually listening & absorbing. I asked if the senator will vote no on cloture, and at last according to the staffer who answered the phone, the senator would. But, of course, we can't this for granted (no doubt the White House will be leaning on him heavily) so I would strongly recoemmend we keep calling his office and the others!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I agree.
    Do we have a June 15 activity thread, to report our efforts?

I will be calling here shortly.

Banned
    Guys, I am personally using the Numbers Update--I really like it--so post there and we'll keep it going!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68656

Re: Kill the Bill, Part Deux: Redouble Your Efforts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    The Open Borders Lobby is all smiles:

That's Teddy Kennedy and Republican Party chief Sen. Mel Martinez on the right. On the left is Eduardo Sotelo, the pro-amnesty Spanish radio host/illegal alien march organizer who brought a caravan of illegal alien advocates from Cailfornia to Capitol Hill.
    It must have taken them a long time to drive that far in cars with small tires.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Guys, I am personally using the Numbers Update--I really like it--so post there and we'll keep it going!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68656
    Alright...everyone post your results in the above thread!
    Use the numbers provided in the thread.

Use the talking points as well!

BLITZ THE PHONE LINES TODAY!