Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KISS Frontman Gene Simmons to Immigrants: ‘Come Legally’ and ‘Learn to Speak G- D- En

KISS Frontman Gene Simmons to Immigrants: ‘Come Legally’ and ‘Learn to Speak G- D- English!’ (Video)

by Top Right News on
    August 12, 2014

Simply awesome interview of KISS’ Gene Simmons by a whiny Huffington Post reporter who is made uncomfortable at times by Simmons’ well-known blunt demeanor.

The rock god and overall bad ass Simmons has some advice for immigrants to the U.S.: “Come LEGALLY” and “Learn to speak goddamn English.” - which made Huff Post’s Ricky Camilleri squirm.
    Simmons also disturbs his interviewer when he takes shots at the way some Blacks speak to each other that can doom them in a work environment.

WATCH:

Simmons, whose real name is Chaim Witz, says he can say this because he’s done so himself. He legally immigrated to the US from Israel with his Mother when he was eight years old. In the 56 years since, Simmons started one of the best-known bands in the world, acted in numerous films and television shows, and made millions upon millions of dollars. Simmons said the key to all this was moving to the US, assimilating, and learning English.

“I’m actually saying the thing that needs to be said because the politically-correct climate is bullshit,” Simmons told Hufffington Post reporter Ricky Camilleri. “You don’t want to upset anybody by saying, ‘Learn to speak goddamn English.’ So, as an immigrant, I’m telling you: learn to speak goddamn English. It will unlock the keys to the kingdom.”

When pressed on the subject by Camilleri, Simmons clarified his opinion once more. “How about this: if Siri can’t understand you, you’re in trouble,” Simmons said.

You can see the full interview HERE.
    http://toprightnews.com/?p=5108

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    “I’m actually saying the thing that needs to be said because the politically-correct climate is bullshit,” Simmons told Hufffington Post reporter Ricky Camilleri.... So, as an immigrant, I’m telling you: learn to speak goddamn English. It will unlock the keys to the kingdom.”
    Our common language is our biggest unifying element.

E pluribus unum.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Thank you Gene Simmons!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)