Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Knowing the Enemy...Can be Scary

As I usually do on Sunday, I was Surfing, reading Blogs, News sites and the such. I came across one article that talked about the Brown Berets, The Latino version of The Black Panthers...So, Know Your Enemy.
    BrownBerets.org (LA Chapter) has some very interesting comments on it, comments about us, "The Evil Gringo".
    My World History is a little shaky, BUT what I DO KNOW...Is Wars have been faught since the beggining of Man, over Gold, over Religion, and OVER LAND!
    Yes, even those pesky Aztecs are GUILTY of dessimating civilizations (Native Americans). So when I read about how we "Stole THIER Land", I like to remember what a friend once said to a Illegal Latino...
    The Illegal had one to many Tequilas in him & he made the mistake of getting in "Docs" face. The Illegal went on babbling about how Texas still belongs to Mexico, and how he wanted to beat up a white gringo because "HE WAS A PROUD WARRIOR OF THE LATINO NATION"...
    Doc, being a truck driver stood up (over shadowing the illegal by 8-9 inches), and right to his face said " LISTEN HERE, THE ONLY THING YOU ARE A PROUD WARRIOR OF...IS A CONQURED NATION...PERIOD!"

You know, wars are faught, battles are won and lost...These people have to UNDERSTAND...WE WON, THIS IS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The new GOD in these corrupt people / corporations mind is

G - GOLD
    O - OIL
    D - DRUGS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The brown berets are a scary bunch and they have been
    around for a long time

Yes you should be afraid of them , they are the militant arm of
    the reconquista

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Afraid of them? Hmmm.....not so sure. Seems to me they are a lot of hot air and do a lot of talking and a lot of inciting, but have little guts to actually start anything else.

Guesss the only time they DO have the guts to speak up and getr gutsy is when they have had one too many drinks, but then again, any idiot will do that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Afraid of them? Hmmm.....not so sure. Seems to me they are a lot of hot air and do a lot of talking and a lot of inciting, but have little guts to actually start anything else.

Guesss the only time they DO have the guts to speak up and getr gutsy is when they have had one too many drinks, but then again, any idiot will do that.
    On many college campus's and down into highschools
    they are rumored to be associated with mecha

Believe me , you should be scared , This site would prevent me
    from going into detail but just study up on them a bit

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yes, it is good to know the enemy, but am I afraid? No way.

It's strange, how come the ACLU or the ADL isn't on them??? When the Brown berets speak, no one says anything to them. When the patriots speak, we are called racists. By the ACLU and the ADL not acting on them, THEY are the true racists.

By the way, America belongs to us, not to those reconquista clucks!!! Aztlan is a myth!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

USA, I have "studied" up on them, and read a great many of their sites, their mantra and consider them nothing more than racist punks wanting to pick a fight with the big kid in the playground (America). They have "little man syndrome" is all.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "By the way, America belongs to us, not to those reconquista clucks!!! Aztlan is a myth!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There are probably 20 million or so mexicans in this country
    that would dis agree with you

There are probably 20 million or so mexicans in this country
    that would dis agree with you
    And there are 380 million Americans that say otherwise. Are you with us USA, or.....?

Beside, they are ILLEGALS, they have NO voice in this country, it is not theirs, and never will be.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Are you with us USA, or.....?
    I think he was just proving a point about how illegals change around the facts to get what they want. No harm intended.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast