Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I realize that the methods being employed are a bit more subversive than what the Brown Beret bunch would like to use.

However, as I said, the true undoing of this country will be more from apathy, and self interest of Americans who cannot seem to take the time to care about what is actually going on out there.

I have had friends and family who before the illegals marched and demanded in our streets, they almost acted as if I was a conspiracy theorist, but after the marches, they woke up and began paying more attention. Many of those same people now are about as involved as most of us.

I DO believe more and more Americans will wake up and start taking notice, and become involved. The illegals and their foreign flag, demanding and stomping marches, had the opposite effects that the illegals wanted.

As for the "takeover" of illegals through anchor babies. I firmly believe we as activists need to make this a main effort, to get this fixed, and recongnized for the huge mistake in interpretation is has been for too long. The last thing this country needs is to have a bunch of children of non-nationals with a born and bred hatred for America and it's citizens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are so right there Elizabeth, WE as knowlegable Americans have to keep pounding away at our Represenatives...UNTIL their ears start to bleed lol.
    It is sad how bad they have twisted the 14th Amendment... Just to please criminals.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

We need to, along with keeping up on legislation for any verbage which would give amnesty.

This is going to be a very big issue when it comes to future voters. These kids, for the most part, have been raised to expect it all from this country, yet with so much hate pounded into them by their elders, that they will certainly do whatever they can, to be sure that their "kins" agenda is accomplished.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My mother, born to LEGAL foreign residents in New Jersey, was NOT a BIRTHRIGHT American. She became an American WHEN her PARENTS did, several years LATER. Mom is DISGUSTED with the idea that children of LEGAL residents DON'T count as birthright Americans while in some TWISTED way, children of ILLEGALS DO! It makes NO sense at ALL, my mom said. ILLEGAL simply CANNOT beget LEGAL!

joahzina, I have to agree, it is ludicrous. The illegals children in NO way, should be considered citizens, it is a slap in the face of those who have come here through the proper channels and obeyed the laws.

We need to get the 14th Ammendment taken care of, and make sure people are not coming here to simply drop children into the "laps" of Americans to take care of financially for the rest of their lives, all the while they have been taught to hate America.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123