I received a three page letter from Sen. John Kyl (R) AZ today. This is after I wrote him an e-mail letter around the time of the big vote, criticizing his siding with the enemy. This was a surprise and he sounded remorseful and desperate, but I'm still not planning on voting for him ever again.

I also go an e-mail response to an article I recently sent Congressman Raul Grijalva. I wanted his people to see the nasty things his illegal aliens did in this particular article. Check out his cheery response. This is so out of character for his people (unless they were being sarcastic.)

I am always pleased to hear from constituents, such as you, who take the time to communicate with me. I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts-staying on top of the issues that matter to you, by opening a dialogue with your elected officials, is one of the most important aspects of our Democracy.

I appreciate you sharing this with me and assure you that your voice is heard here in Congress.

Again, thank you for your active participation as a concerned citizen. I hope you will continue to keep in touch on the issues that matter to you.

Sincerely,

Raul M. Grijalva

Grijalva never uses his franking privliges...

Member of Congress