Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a question at this point; if armed United States Marshals, (in full combat gear, including automatic weapons), could break down the door of a private residence to take a five-year old Elian Gonzalez from his family members, to enforce a civil custody decision by a U.S. Court, why can ICE not similarly break down the door to a church to arrest a CONVICTED FELON who is the subject of a current and outstanding order of deportation?

Can you say "hypocrisy"? Can you say "double standard"? Well, Mr. Chertoff, what about it? Are you going to enforce the law or not? America will believe you are serious, when we see heavily armed agents breaking down the doors of these so-called "sanctuaries", which have no legal standing whatsoever, and arresting the scofflaws who thumb their noses at the United States of America! America eagerly awaits your response....the silence from DHS and ICE is deafening. Do the job you took an oath to do, or resign!!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Didn't this happen? During a political debate one politician said something to the effect, "I've met John F. Kennedy, and you sir are no Kennedy..." after the other guy alluded to his accomplishments and Kennedy.

I think of the above when others compare Elvira to Rosa Parks. By running away from the rally and possible arrest she indeed is no Rosa Parks. Surely this tarnished her 'sainthood' with her community even more.

And just an observation...I'm no fashionista but the last 4 pictures I've seen her in she's had clothes that appeared to be rustic Mexican style -just what point is she trying to make with that???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arresting Elvira would be exactly what the pro illegal groups want: a sympathy figure to show how evil immigration enforcement is. The best thing to do with this women is to IGNORE her. The more you talk about her, the more of a "superstar" you make her.

Comparing Elvira Arellano to Rosa parks is utterly ridiculous in the first place. Just what comparison is there between an American citizen violating an unjust local law on behalf of civil rights, and a foreign national, in the U.S. illegally and convicted of a felony, deliberately taunting the U.S. government, and by extension, all Americans? That's about as logical as comparing a lamb to a rabid coyote!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123