Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    What kills me... is any bill dealing with any Immigration issues should never be called comprehensive immigration reform.
    And as to laraza concerns they can naner naner boo boo it....
    America rules!!! itself. Now ones civil rights are being put in jeopardy except maybe mine

Well you have to hand it to la raza. They are either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid for depending on the House.
    Can you imagine the political blood bath which will come from Tancredo, Hunter, Paul, and others?
    This should be very exciting!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

La Raza and the traitor democrats were not merely counting on the Hispanic vote, they were counting on the illegals they thought would be granted amnesty and get a legal social security card and driver's license. Then, La Raza et al, were going to enable them to vote.

Plan foiled!

Tancredo will run through these people like Grant through Georgia. I like our chances in the House - especially now after the pro-amnesty defeat in the Senate. The momentum is now ours and they are on the defensive. But we must not rest on our laurels...we must continue to defend with all haste.

Brightnail-You are right about a to-do board and important things getting scattered , maybe if you e-mail William you all could set something up. I think that would be great.

VaMinuteMan- you are right we CANNOT rest on our laurels.We have to keep
    the pressure on, I am worried some will think the job is done and lose interest.

We can NEVER REST until we get our country back!

This was a great victory today. We won the battle, but need to win the war.

We need and WILL keep up the pressure!

We are moving from defensive to offensive and we need ALL ALIPACERS to stay on course!!!

I am proud of Americans today! We made history!

I wouldn't turn my back on LaRaza. They are very industrious when they want something this bad, and I'm sure they are already lobbying the House to pass the Strive Act H.R.1645. We need to act on this as soon as possible because that bill has been lurking in the shadows just waiting to see what was going to happen with this Senate bill.

Don't forget, Duncan Hunter gave us a warning to start calling and writing the House members immediately, so he knows something is brewing.

Jeff Flake is a co-sponser of this bill with Luis Guiterezz and I have read most of it and it's as bad as the one we just got rid of.

The time for action about this new bill is right after the holiday. We can't let them get the jump on us, because I'm telling you, the Hispanic won't give up when they want something this bad.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noted the La Raza threat of the "growing and increasingly energized Latino electorate."

Well the politicians need to be concerned about the 80% of Americans who don't want anything to do with La Raza's plans for the U.S.

The politicians also need to realize our growing and increasingly energized American's first electorate!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

We need to work on the house and senate not to fund LaRaza. It is using the money for political gain, not aiding the people. Ask for the peer review of the grants and ask for the output. Ever government grant must have an output and be reviewed.
    Excellent point!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast