Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza & Speical Interest and in Washinton

I have a question.

I have been listening to John & Ken on KFI am 640 in Los Angeles and someone came on that Big Business and Special Interest are hammering the Senators.. so keep the heat on everyone..

But here is my question. Is La Raza there? The reason I ask, Doesn't La Raza get Federal Grants, which is paid by the TAX PAYERS!!

So in essence, aren't we PAYING FOR OUR OWN OPPOSITION?? Is this legal?

Yes, the congress has put earmarks in each year to support LaRaza. It is same but since they are not in the bills that I worked with I cannot find out who put them.

Brightnail, I would agree. To me it creates a conflict of interest.
    Secondly, how can congress listen to a group like la raza when they represent illegals? Illegals can't vote (legally anyway) they can't do anything in the legislative process, and yet this POS group represents them.

If this bill gets killed, we need to start a campaign to end taxpayer funding to la raza.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Then you better start fighting it because the bill granting them 10 million this year and establishing funds for following years is in Congress.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I just heard on John and Ken that La Raza did have input on this bill.. if this is true, this is COMPLETELY ILLEGAL. IT MUST BE!!!!

They used tax dollars to create a bill that MAKES THEM more powerful and reduces the rights and creates huge issues for American Citizens.

I can't believe it.

This is a TOTAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The La Raza funding Bill # H.R. 1999, info link below

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/iss ... &size=full
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Then you better start fighting it because the bill granting them 10 million this year and establishing funds for following years is in Congress.
    Stop La Raza Funding H.R. 1999

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... =raza+bill
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Corruption, corruption, corruption!

What on earth is happening to our country? It's as if some evil spirits have invaded the minds of our elected reps. It's a little unnerving.

This bill for LaRaze will get passed if we don't voice opposition with the House. Just like the Mexican truck deal. These people are like ants working overtime to keep us hopping to stay ahead of them. It's hard to fight all these battles at once, but these things will be passed without opposition from the people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This can be dealt with later, right now Williams directives are more important.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast