Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza

La Raza is nothing but a hispanic supremist hate group, made up of racist, bigots and liars....Period!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Re: La Raza

Quote Originally Posted by Amercitizen
    La Raza is nothing but a hispanic supremist hate group, made up of racist, bigots and liars....Period!
    I second that... They don't even realise how idiotic a stand it is to protest being thrown out of our country when you came here illegally?? Read your Mexican Immigration policy and that's what we want too!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Janet will only be satisfied when all of Latin America resides on US soil. Anything short of our cooperation is evidence of "racism". She is an inarticulate, sniveling phony who, apparently, has no compunction about exploiting MLK to advance Hispanic interests. Nice try, Janet. I cry in my beer for your people.

Banned
    Janet la raza needs to be labeled a terrorist or subversive and
    arrested and tried as such

I have no doubts at all that she is working for the mexican govt

They should have thrown her out. She dirtied the ceremony by being there. They're trying to connect the illegal immigration problems to the problems MLK was trying to fix. They are not related.
    I think Martin Luther King would have put La Raza in its place.
    The illegals have caused and continues to cause more problems for blacks than La Raza would admit.
    Its another stupid ploy by Mexico to get what they're after.
    I think the fact that they were there was a disgrace.

Banned
    There is no comparing legal black citizens to illegal
    foreign nationals

What is naacp thinking ?

The only hate crimes against Hispanics I've heard about came from the gang wars in the black community. It's a fact that Hispanics don't trust blacks and vice versa. A recent article noted how many Mexicans will not work for blacks. The real problem is between the two groups but they try to lay it off on the whites. There is NO sympathy in the black community for the Hispanics illegals. It only lies with the black leaders and others who see a chance to advance their racial agendas.

is sponsored by the Southern Christian Leadership Conference,
    This is the group that cancelled their convention in KC because of the lady on the parks board who just resigned.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I copied all of your info from MCDC to this site.............

Is there any way to move this entire thread into your original thread???

I looked for an original thread, but could not find it!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    "We recognize that the immigration system is broken and it requires a serious debate," she said
    Now why did she mention that on MLK's day? What does it have to do with what MLK was for? Nothing, it is all about exploiting the Civil Rights movement for her "raza's" (code word Janet for your desired illegal alien Latino voters!!) own benefit.

we're sensing a wave of hate right now that's not only directed at immigrants, but the Hispanic community."
    PLEASE!!!! Get a life and stop being so paranoid Janet. Americans care a great deal about each other, no matter the race, what is a problem is that the anger is directed directly at ILLEGAL ALIENS...ILLEGALLY here. Illegal aliens are the ones we angry at.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast