Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Lack of Resources" Doesnt stop enforcing Health B

I was looking over some stories and I noticed a trend. I know that its not that hard to come to the conclusion that the people in power are corrupt and say and do anything that they want because they have not yet had to face punishment so far from the people.

But remember these arguments over illegal immigration deportations:

We can't just round up millions of people and deport them!! We don't have the resources to do anything of that scale!!

We just don't have the resources or manpower to prevent the undocumented from working!!

We have no way to implement the law's on the books because we have to re-allocate resources to fight real crime...

ect, it goes on and on and on.......

Yet the government, so stripped of their adequate resources are going to do ONE thing! That is right ONE thing this year, and they are still trying to do it and its 100% Unconstitutional! I wish we all could work all year and get nothing done, then get paid hundreds of thousands dollars!

What a damn joke! They think that they can pass a health care bill that makes you buy something form a private company (that they despise, But who cares right?) Then expect to enforce this new law against who knows millions of Americans,who can't afford minimum coverage, or who choose not to pay ect, the defectors will be endless!! But I guess the government has the resources to track down all of these people and round them up and throw them in jail and fine them!!!

What a Joke. Its Hypocrisy at its finest!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

We don't have the resources to protect this country, but we do have the resources to contribute billions annually to many countries, and have the resources to blow up millions per month in foreign wars. Peculiar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think of it as a new tax...
    That is what the fine will probably end up as anyway.
    What ever happened to letting the American citizens vote on some of these bills they are having so many problem with...
    I think we could figure out what to do with a 7000 page bill.
    Seeing we are the ones forced to pay for it and using it, Why can't we vote on it at the polls? Then we could decide what is best for us instead of a bunch of crooks in Washington.
    Oh yea they wouldn't be able to negotiate.. and trade favors..
    Kind of like a bunch of prostitutes.

Its all about "Spreading the Wealth"
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I am not going to honor anything they require. They can't round us all up and arrest us . . . just look at immigration. But I am sure they will find a way to arrest me but not the illegal aliens down the street who continue and have broken all sorts of laws.

Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

How many of us will "just say no"? What are they going to do? Lock up a few million people? Or try to fine a few milion people? They may as well come get me now. I'm an American. I make my own way in this world.