Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Lady Gaga slams Arizona immigration law

Lady Gaga slams Arizona immigration law SB 1070 during Phoenix concert
    By Ethan Sacks

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 9:50 AM

Singer Lady Gaga joined the chorus of critics blasting Arizona's controversial new immigration law during a sold-out concert in Phoenix this weekend, the Arizona Republic reported.

"We have to be active. We have to protest. . . . I will yell and I will scream louder," the 24-year-old pop sensation told the sold-out audience at the US Airways Center. "I will hold you, and we will hold each other, and we will peaceably protest this state."

Polls find a majority of Americans support Arizona's SB 1070 law, which cracks down on illegal immigration, but the law has become a charged issue for critics and supporters alike.

A federal judge blocked the part of the law - which went into effect July 29 - that allowed police to detain people on suspected of being illegal immigrants as a violation of the constitutional ban on unreasonable search and seizure.

During Saturday's concert, Lady Gaga told the crowd about a boy she met earlier in the day who's home was raided over "a parking ticket or something," and whose brother was deported to Mexico, the newspaper reported.

Calling the case "disgusting," the star, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, dedicated the song "You and I" to the boy.

"I think it's important that people understand that it's a state of emergency for this place and this state," she said.

But Lady Gaga stopped short of dumping her Arizona tour dates like big name acts Kanye West and Rage Against the Machine who boycotted the state in protest of SB 1070.

"I got a phone call from a couple really big rock and rollers, big pop stars, big rap artists, and they said, 'We'd like you to boycott Arizona . . . because of SB 1070," she told the cheering crowd.

"I said, 'Do you really think that us dumb (expletive) pop stars are going to collapse the economy of Arizona?"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z0vSpEUFZh

Oh this no talent whore, who cares what she thinks? She and her music are complete trash. In one of her songs, she sings about how she wants a guy who basically treats her like crap and abuses her. That tells me all I need to know about her as a person and as a singer. She is the type of trash that is being glorified in this country today. Sad. She wants to side with the illegals, she can go join them once we deport them back to Mexico.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

LADY GAG ME !

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Oh this no talent V*******V, who cares what she thinks? She and her music are complete trash. In one of her songs, she sings about how she wants a guy who basically treats her like crap and abuses her. That tells me all I need to know about her as a person and as a singer. She is the type of trash that is being glorified in this country today. Sad. She wants to side with the illegals, she can go join them once we deport them back to Mexico.
    Yep,she Is without talent,and without brains.... LADY GAG ME

What a Ditz! Almost any "story" could tug at the ol heart strings but the overall context is what is most important. Lets say I host a Thanksgiving diner for 16 INVITED GUESTS...I would cook enough for 20 so that there would be more than enough for all and perhaps an UNEXPECTED GUEST OR TWO.

Then 24 people actually show up...well I probably wouldn't turn anyone away but all would have to do with less. Then, if like a HS house party getting out of hand, over 50 people show up...He11 I'd have to cancel the diner party and ask every UNINVITED GUEST to LEAVE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG! Who gives a flyin F what this ho thinks? She is NOT a lady - she dresses like a freakazoid slut and insists on performing with her legs wide open. She's nasty as sin and it's unbelievable to me how she is glorified.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lady WHO?................
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Lady WHO?................

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Leave it to Hollywood and the music biz to throw crap against America. They've done it over and over for decades and people still buy their shit. Boycott all Hollywood films and music CD's. Anything from these traitors should be burned.

Stupid fag hag. I doubt she worries about being underbid and put out of business by a Mexican. Who is her fan base? My kids GET IT.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This surprises anyone out there? If it does, they need to have a lobotomy.

This woman is filthy trash, not one kid in my family is allowed to listen to her, we do not want them to get some nasty disease !!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast