Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LaRaza Contributors

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ra ... utors.html

Please go here, and take your time looking over all the Contributors to "The Race".
    When you get down to the letter "U"...Explain to me HOW can a Govt. agency DONATE to this type of organization?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

THE PATRIOT PATTON

Patton's words spoken in WWII work regarding our 2 major problems today: Iraq war and immigration
    Patton's words "MAKE THE OTHER POOR BASTARD DIE FOR HIS COUNTRY"
    Our men dying in Iraq and Afghanistan who should be home protecting our borders and leaving these warring factions to fight and die for their country

and

Illegal aliens who should go back to Mexico and fight for their country
    (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET OURS.)

And then that other famous quote from WWII - HARRY TRUMAN WHOSE DESK IN THE OVAL OFFICE BORE THIS SIGN:

"THE BUCK STOPS HERE"

George Bush and Congress - TAKE NOTE!

A LOT OF AMERICANS MIGHT NOT BE HERE IF HARRY TRUMAN A SMALL TOWN GUY HAD NOT HAD THE GUTS TO STOP THE WAR BY USING THE ATOMIC BOMB. THAT WAS OUR WAR, THIS IS NOT!

It is illegal for any federal agency to make donations. These must be grants and more than likely earmarks put in by our Congress.

Ask your senators and representatives to investigate this funding? If it is grants given out through the earmark process, you should receive an answer. In the mean time I will look at the appropriation bills and see if they are identified.

There is a bill in the house committee now H.R. 1999 that if passed will give LaRaza up tp ten million of our money, call you house Rep and tell them to vote down this bill.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    There is a bill in the house committee now H.R. 1999 that if passed will give LaRaza up tp ten million of our money, call you house Rep and tell them to vote down this bill.
    Holy Cow! $5,000,000 the first year and $10,000,000 per year request for La Raza to spend as they see fit. See this little provision:

(4) conduct such other activities as may be determined by the Secretary and the National Council of La Raza.

I called my Rep Eric Cantor and emailed him as well to strike it down.

I also let the sponser of this tripe Ruben Hinojosa [D-TX] know that he has made my "watchlist" and my friends across America. The co-sponsors are next:

Rep. Barney Frank [D-MA]
    Rep. Edward Pastor [D-AZ]
    Rep. Rick Renzi [R-AZ]
    Rep. Silvestre Reyes [D-TX

Let's get busy...

with all the powerful forces, financed by numerous major corporations, major Churches, the Mexican Government.....arrayed against us, they are still not able to railroad us into submission; quite a compliment to our "grass roots" lobbying... if indeed we can call it lobbying...

AMNISTIA ..... NO SE PUEDE, NI SE DEBE
    (amnesty.......cannot, must not)

AMNISTIA..... NI DE NOCHE, NI DE DIA
    (amnesty.......neither by night nor by day)
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

You won't see La Raza give any of that money to Latin American countries, they'll keep it. If they really wanted to do some good, they would try to get Mexico and other countries to reform!

These people won't quit till they bleed us dry!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I think we should call all the numbers that are U.S. enities next week and ask if this is taxpayer money being donated to La Raza, that is suppose to be used for government business.

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COME ON EVERYONE WHO EVER HAS TIME LETS FILL THEIR MAIL BOXES TODAY!! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)