Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Last Call For Donations We Are Still Short 1,700 !!!

Friends,

We only have 48 hours left and we are still 1700 short! We are in danger of ALIPAC not reaching our goals for the first time in our orgs history. I'm going to go to update the bar with the latest donations tonight but contributions have slowed to a crawl.

If you were thinking about donating, now is the time.

This is the last call for funds and if we do not reach 30k it is likely ALIPAC will run out of funds sometime in December of 2008 right in the middle of the Holiday season.

Please consider a donation of any amount now to help us reach our goals, proclaim a victory in this effort, and more our entire focus on to the fight against illegal immigration.

Secure Contributions Page
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Common everyone who has not donated yet! This is the time to do it. Let's make sure ALIPAC has the resources to fight and support canidates that will help us. There isn't that much left till we reach our goal. I have donated four times. Anything you can donate will help.

done.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Just sent another contrib, even tho it was rather measly as Sept. ends up a pretty tough month for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just checked all the accounts and updated the funds bar, we are at 29,188!

W